How banner works(for beastmen)

Fatshark does share information(in threads or patch notes).

I don’t think it’s so much that Fatshark is unwilling to communicate things like stats. It’s that people will ask Fatshark and when Fatshark answers those questions, that information is either not distributed from the receiver(s) of those answers or it’s buried in time on the forums. There is work being done to rectify some of that. Check out the Guides portion of the forum that was added just today. That’s the start. I’ll be compiling better organized guides(including existing technical stuff like this) that includes information from posts like these in that location of the forum. This will also help with the “burying in time” problem. I’ll also make them more polished than this(I just slapped this together pretty quick).

@BizarreSalp It was mentioned in a couple places that banners give health and health regeneration. However, most game companies aren’t going to give a lot of the technical side of things unless specifically asked.

They changed from invulnerability to the current iteration I think before even the first beta for Winds of Magic was available to play.

2 Likes