Hotfix #25 (1.2.11)

The damage changes are a bug - don’t use the Surge staff until next hotfix.

1 Like

Sure is a lack of aquilas here

4 Likes

This is crap. It was great as it was.

3 Likes

Very good to hear re: the surge staff. Thank you.

Great! Thanks for the answer

@FatsharkCatfish

from patch 15 (the change seem to be huge, my rumbler do near no dmg on monstrosities)

from patch 13

can we have some value for these change ?

2 Likes

it was nerfed 100%…
i have a clip where i two hit a daemonhost on Damnation a day before the Traitor’s Curse hit, and now, its really bad!
Not saying i agree with, but thunder hammer had only that for being 100% usefull!
It’s a good weapon, but without that, i would pick any other weapon for my builds…

2 Likes

i’m still crashing like hell, even more after the hotfix by the way, probably mod related but still

1 Like

it was a good weapon and still is but
the one tap dmg he could do was just absurd and it justify the weapon being:
ok for clear
ok for mono dps
clunky (chainweaponclunkytier)
again nerf the one tap dmg is a good thing for better competition between anti boss weapon and having some room for better balance of the weapon (aka buff the weapon is fine now) sad it was not in the patch maybe the next week one ^^

Looks like even more nerfs for the veteran. Are you listening to the forums and youtube? It’s almost all anyone is talking about.

1 Like

YEAHHHHH LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!

Now I just hope you guys can also give me my hair back while I wear the blue deimos rebreather and we’re gucci.

Agree that the nerfs are a little much, buuuut my buddy mains a vet and he still reliably tops the scoreboard in basically every category, so I feel like the complaints about vets might be a TAD overstated here, vets can 100% still blend

Edit: I mean, I get that the vet changes are awkward and annoying and everything, but to me this just isn’t a class that’s been nerfed Into The Ground –

I’M JUST SAYIN… (To be fair, I think he might not be running a keystone…)

3 Likes

Balancing is my guess, the Keystone just offers so much that making any one portion really strong would make it overpowered. and 30% crit chance (or anything near it) would be way too strong for a lot of guns.
10 stacks gives more reload and attackrate, and the crit gives you something you can use effectively at low stacks. On weapons with consecutive crits, like most Autoguns, Reconlasgun e.t.c. or weapons with very large criticals like revolver (or plasma, even with low finesse a single increased damage shot can be impactful) is it decent, specially since you can use it often.

I top the charts consistently with almost everything I play, with around 200k difference unless there are some really good and aggressive players (way above average) in the team. New vet changes dropped it to a 50-100k difference while also being defensively much, much weaker than previously. That drop to a 50-100k difference is about the same as it was in patch 13 for me.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that topping charts doesn’t tell you much in and of itself, especially for players who can play with multiple classes.

2 Likes

I really, really don’t understand your beef with CatFish.

4 Likes

My brother in Christ, chill the hell out

1 Like

Legit getting scary.

2 Likes

Fair, context which I neglected to mention is that he and I play together all the time and have comparable skill levels, and afaict he’s doing as well or better than he ever did before the patch

So your beef is badly written patch notes, which might not even be something she wrote, and the fact that people tell you to chill out on attacking her. Got it.

6 Likes

Excuse me, sir, this is a VIDEO GAMES.

2 Likes