Hotfix #14 (1.0.51)

Rejects!

Here are the notes for Hotfix 1.0.51 that just went live on Steam, and will be out shortly on the Microsoft Store.

• Fixed an issue with the shader caching system (which caused the stuttering and hitching after the last patch).
  • Fixed a bug where some cosmetic items dissappeared, leaving empty slots on your rejects. this will be temporarily roĺled back due to the accidental creation of Slendergryns
  • Penances that required other Penances to be completed will now be unlocked and items rewarded as expected when you enter the Mourningstar. One such Penance is the Veteran Sharpshooter “For the Emperor” Penance.
5 Likes

Is the shirtless “cosmetic” gone now? :sob:
That should really be made part of the game…
Thanks for the fix!

17 Likes

Can’t game today can someone confirm this??? Ma nudes!!!

1 Like

You can no longer be shirtless.

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOO

4 Likes

The truly faithful praise the Emperor shirtless with their chest in full display to intimidate the heretics.
This “fix” is not appreciated.

6 Likes

It would be nice to get a shirtless option in the future. Body tattoos would be useful only after that. Anyway, I liked this “bug”. I showed my nice body tattoos to my teammates and heretics as well.

1 Like

No way your removed the best cosmetic in the game which is shirtless…

3 Likes

GIVE IT BACK
lifeispain

12 Likes

Bring back no shirt for my boi Zug-Zug!

7 Likes

Good job Fatshark, another banger.

34 Likes

What the karking hel lol

2 Likes

Thanks for dropping your work on new content, and interrupting your normal dev workflow, to ensure this absolutely critical bug was fixed. As we all agree the most important issue Darktide has is minor cosmetics issues.

11 Likes

New Ogryn subclass confirmed! :rofl:

1 Like

@Fatshark_Hedge will the shirtless option come back as official skins?

1 Like

GOD DAMN U FATSHARK

1 Like

From another point of view … this is quite fun
I really like fatshark, every update has so many interesting things

你的邻居会举哑铃吗?他或她可能是个生化人,向维安部报告所有可疑行动。

Does your neighbor lift? He or she might be a Cyborg. Report all suspicious activity to the Ministry of Safety.

近所で重量挙げをしている人がいる? その「人物」はサイボーグの可能性があります 怪しい活動を見かけたら安全保安局まで報告しましょう

5 Likes

Yeah tbh I ain’t even mad, this is also cool.

3 Likes

I’m truly glad you’ve got your priorities straight. The shirtless bug everybody loved and demanded you kept ? Fixed in a matter of days.

The abhorrent mission terminal ensuring we can never play what we want ? Keep it.
The horrible locks on perks and blessings artificially inflating the time required to grind anything ? Keep them.

You have to learn that sometimes something you didn’t do on purpose is worth not fixing.

14 Likes

unknown-1

I love how they “fixed” a net-positive “bug” by giving us a net-negative bug. It is quite clear they have 0 playtesters or QA operating. But damn do I love this dumpstire fire.

I just love fatshark’s target priority. They’re the guy in my games that is trying to use the lucius bayonet to kill one poxwalker while four muties, three trappers, and 6 dogs are trying to jump on my team.

5 Likes