Hotfix #12 (1.0.41)

Rejects,

Here are the notes for hotfix 1.0.41 which just went live on Steam and will be available shortly for the Microsoft Store.

• Fixed an issue with 4008 error code by reverting the changes to IPv6-only networks.

• Fixed an issue with the Munitorum Mk VI Power Sword where the Weapon Special didn’t deactivate when continuously landing successful heavy attacks.

• Fixed an issue where Bleed stacks were not applying correctly from Veteran’s ‘Frag Storm’ Feat.

• Fixed a crash that could occur when attempting to play banter

5 Likes

The new cleave force sword is very nice but it would feel a lot better if you could swing more than once after charging it up

2 Likes

Fix recoil on thammer special please.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s so weird that the power sword is the only weapon with this privilege

1 Like

To be fair for all the weapons with one swing apart for the new Illisi-FS I prefer it to stay that way. I wouldn’t call it a privilege with the other weapons just being worse by having multiple active strikes.

Can we get someone to look at the Kinetic Barrage feat? It is not allowing Brain Burst to charge correctly. After using Unleash the Warp and charging the Brain Burst will reset once you confirm a target. I have tried holding right click and then left clicking like a push attack, I have tried switching once confirming a target (hold RMB, find a target, left click and then release RMB), and multiple different ways to try to get Brain Burst to charge correctly with the Kinetic Barrage feat after using Unleash the Warp.

I don’t understand your comment, the power sword is considered by many extremely strong because it can attack several time with the charge up

It feels right for some weapons to have one charge like eviscerator or thunder hammer, but for more hordes oriented weapons like the crusher or the new force sword, it feels clunky and frustrating to have to spam the special : It doesn’t feel special anymore if the most efficient playstyle consist in using it again and again constantly

I’d much prefer having those slightly less effective or having a cooldown and be able to get several uses in a row rather than this weird spam we have right now

I would prefer the cleave force sword to deal one high damage cleaving attack that’s still somewhat effective against specials and leave the pure trash clearing niche to the power sword.
I think it’s in a good spot.

Why i still have the 4008 ERROR?? :(((

That’s one way of putting it. What I think could be generally agreed upon is that chain weapons, TH, and 2 of the FS would be worse if multiple activations would be the norm.

Crusher, Powermaul, and Illisi could benefit from more active strikes, but not the ones mentioned above.

Crusher is a CC weapon, not an anti-horde weapon. Anti-horde is something like the heavy sword.

PS is designed around using the active state, where the activation requirement is a tax on the effectivity and an added difficulty for use. Crusher and Paul use the active state as a CC boost more than a damage boost, and Illisi is far more powerful in the unpowered state than PS.

My point was that describing it as a privilege for PS to have more active swings is pretty disingenuous when you reply to a comment listing weapons where half would actively get worse from having more active strikes.

Again, I think the only logical comparison that can be made currently is between PS and Illisi in this regard (number of activations).

It would be fun if perk & blessings locks were removed, just saying

4 Likes

I would like that weapon to get a different sound effect on the energized attack.
Although it is a powerful strike, i find that it does not sound powerful at all.

1 Like

I really like the “miss” sound it makes, which could be more emphasized when you hit enemies.

Are the material drops on relay station still not fixed?

I cant login after hotfix, it says game is out of date, still xbox app on windows doessnt give any update, what is going on?

Please… not 2 power sword in the game…
Or give an equivalent for the zealot…

Or at least if you could charge between swings so I’m not just spamming Heavy 1 over and over and over again

the RMB charge has always been super finicky so i’m not surprised that it’s continued to be janky.

Another messup. My optimised configuration for video settings is gone, game set to oreset medium, and crashes when I try to reconfigure the settings. Is it too much to ask to let us keep our own config files? It took me hours to get the settings just llike i want them. You really don’t believe in making your player base happy do you …