Hotfix #4 (1.0.21)

i don’t think “cause death”, can be put next to… a botched game.

but lets say your boss has the great idea to pool in new costumers who clearly don’t need your services and will undoubtedly feel as if they have been robbed of their money.

that would be something not many would oppose especially not if their livelihood is on the line.

Well considering one of them managed to leak critical information about the paid cosmetics. I doubt some of them are fine with the situation. We have supporters inside the company. We shouldn’t be alienating them with rhetoric such as this.

Causing death definitely isn’t the same. I’m only going by what my company’s issues are if certain standards are neglected and issues occur.

If my company was scamming people and lying about it, yes, I would quit. That’s not just the companies reputation, that’s also my own.

But I do get what you’re saying.

1 Like

“Managed to leak critical information about the paid cosmetics” …

So, something that people do not have to engage, “leaking critical information” shows they stood up to management? What “critical information” was even leaked?

This “leaker” was perfectly fine with selling us a half completed game. But the purely cosmetic microtransactions that your willpower is 100% in control of… "leaking information about THAT is worth breaking NDA and leaking to the public? Yeap. Sounds right to me.

What are you expecting here? Tell me.

First, I would like you to answer my question. What information “leaked?”

If you want to rescind your comment. I’ll allow it.

Well then my darling. I can’t specify on the issue. Have you read the rules for this forum? You should. As for your other comment. You wish for me to revoke my earlier comment, why’s that?

Because it’s silly and you know it.

As for what I expect. I expect people stop white knighting for 100% deserved criticism. That’s what I expect.

Still will not load crashes after pop up screen
GUID: d2174e76-809b-48f0-9ba2-a7b00f22b1df
Log File:
Info Type:

1 Like

Outlines must be a priorty. Can’t find my captured teammatees right now unless I walk across them.

1 Like

Still believe this?
Also, these same devs have done this same thing every game they’ve ever released. Pretty gross show of disrespect to their community.

1 Like

Also let us stay as a fireteam! They got rid of the end-of-round scoreboard because of perceived toxicity…but then get rid of the ONE grouping component that promoted community lol. They BETTER be in crunch right now coming off break, because they owe a lot and have given ZERO contact with the community. And their community leader or whatever said a week ago that they’re still not back at it, so…not high hopes, here.

3 Likes

Hello darkness, my old friend
I’ve come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

11 Likes

when is the next hotfix i came back after 25 days and I’m wondering whats going on

its next week bro. but maybe the week after that.

3 Likes
3 Likes

At least post the good version :smiley:

2 Likes

james corden sucks :rage::rage::rage:

3 Likes

Bryan doesn’t. Don’t really know anything about Corden.

3 Likes