Hotfix #2 (1.0.13)

Is the issue described as “GPU Hang” fixed? It’s not mentioned in these patch notes at all, not listed as known issues, nor as fixed.
Looking at my console logs, that one makes me crash by far the most often (every 20 minutes or so on average).

Hi Aqshy, how about for those on IPV4 networks and adapters (with ipv6 disabled) who also get 2007 errors constantly without VPN?
Any updates in that area yet?

I always get materials on wipe, weird

1 Like

They tried to patch it out but it appears people still get some, which is good. As intended from the last set of patch notes though this shouldn’t be happening.

Thanks everyone!

Any word on the bug where controller settings aren’t saved between boot ups? Or is that what the controller fixes are talking about?

And will there be options later to map controllers customly? Don’t remember if I read that anywhere or not

Could you please check how your patches affect the brightness settings of the game ?

Previous patch I had to lower to -0.25 to darken the left side reference image.
With this patch I have to lower down the slider to -0.6.

It really feels like something goes amiss in brightness settings of the game for each patch.

1 Like

Wasn’t it mentioned as a fix for people who do not get it on fail?

Is there any update on Error 2007 on the Game Pass version? I still cannot get past the Character Select screen. In the beta on Steam, the experimental branch fixed that issue. Nothing has changed about my PC since then. I haven’t seen anything about disconnect errors in .12 or .13.

1 Like

Here you go.

Very excited to see constant updates as of launch.

My only personal concern, though I’ve seen it parroted multiple times on the Steam forums, is the lack of cross-progression between classes, primarily compared to your previous Warhammer titles.

In Vermintide 1 and 2 while some characters had similar weapon classes, ex. Saltzpyre and Kruber both have Greatswords, they were not shared (I’d assume do to being tied to specific character animation rigging).

However Trinkets in VT1 and Trinkets, Charms and Necklaces in VT2 along with crafting components and silver were shared between characters in game.

Are there plans in the future to enable shared crafting material, curios and ordo dockets between characters and have them tied to the account like Aquilas are?

2 Likes

Is the hotfix live on gamepass yet?

game pass have the hotfix ?? anyone can answer this ??

While it’s annoying and would’ve been nice to have been figured out before release like so many other things… At this point I welcome it if it means making the game more stable for people.

does not look like it! last update on Gamepass was yesterday! atleast that’s it on my end.

Thank you, both performances and toughness fixed

Thank you for hard work and this game!

Still getting the same crash from Beta if worker threads is over 1.

My performance has improved by at least 20 fps on average with this update, and for that I am extremely grateful. Keep it up!

1 Like

YAY on the toughness fix! Thanks for the updates and I hope you can keep them coming, but please respect the time of the devs as burnout is an awful thing to go through and I hope everyone is getting some proper rest!

Glad you fixed the toughness bug, but will Zealot’s Martyrdom ever be fixed at this rate?

1 Like