Hagbane bow needs adjustment after Patch 1.05

i said it is arguably the best, because you have to take into consideration the team composition and whether or not the hagbane will fit in. for example if you’re running a BH, huntsman, and ranger dorf, a hagbane’s a good choice to fill the spot for CC/horde clear and boss damage supplement. it wouldn’t be really effective if u had an IB flamethrower, sienna beam staff, or footknight for example, in that setup i’d rather take a shade. mix n match for the best results!

woo! hard to find supporters of the hagbane around.

To say those that want changes to be made to it are not supporters is a little naive. I’m proposing changes because I know how great this weapon was in V1 and I love it to death, but right now I find no reason to use it and neither does the vast majority of Kerillian mains. As was stated earlier it’s very niche. If you have a sienna with a fireball or beam, a ib with a flamethrower, a knight, or even bh with volley it’s useless… Guess what those classes I just listed are the most common and fill in the cc role better than the hb. I love the hb, even if it’s not as good as the lb right now, so I just want to see it return to it’s former glory.

1 Like

That’s a common practice amongst all game developers. There has even been a related topic on the forum. Two topics actually. Sad.

1 Like

um, that’s your perspective not mine, that comment was made because there are people saying it’s a terribad weapon that’s totally not viable in any situation compared to longbow etc.

if devs feel this weapon needs more love, yea go for it

Haven’t really noticed.

Hagbane would remove your party on leg pre nerf if you werent careful : )

Salty BH coul one hit team members with ability etc.

1 Like

shotguns did it too, hell even the long bow did an obscene amount of damage if someone stepped inside you. kinda funny how badly friendly fires been neutered

Blunderbuss still does a tone, RP charged can as well and Burning Head and WS ult is a respectable amount of ff but, yeah, most weapons do such minimal ff it’s not worth worrying about.

Reeeeeeeeeee

surprised someone actually took my post into consideration, i mean i got so much hate from people who thought i just wanted the game to be easy when in reality i want it balanced but their is a point where devs go to far all the time and over nerf and under buff.

you can also over buff and under nerf which would also be bad as i even alude too at the end of my post with the “everyone is super” line.

i personally think in this game in particular their needs to be something to work towards and that thing currently is to get the best gear possible aka “red gear” and cosmetics. if all gear plays the same way how boring would that be?

i think they need to have the option to put many hours into a game and beat the odds to gain gear that gives you the upper hand because you earned it. but that’s just my take i just want this game to improve and i might just be a dummy.

That’s cause some people read posts before making a response. There is a decent amount of such people on the forum, though their numbers are decaying quickly, because they’re getting tired of the stuff u’ve mentioned.

Yep, actually a very clever thought, but this system should have been added from the start. Now it’s too little too late and all that’s left for the devs is adding some weapons and jewelry with unique traits. of course they’re not gonna do it.

1 Like