Getting kicked from games immediately

How are you getting kicked? The kick function hasn’t worked for a while now. You can start a vote kick, but no one else can vote and they just get a generic message about vote kicking with random symbols and numbers.

People can vote just fine. you just press escape and then F5 for yes or F6 for no (like it tells you)

That’s strange, it hasn’t worked for me or any of my 12 friends currently playing the game lol. When a vote is started, we just get random symbols and numbers on the screen. F5 and F6 doesn’t work.

1.1.0 is on. Joining a game as slayer

Got kicked for playing slayer on legend. Hahahaha

It seems the casual players are back :blush:

2 Likes

Prolly cause most Slayer players are really bad. lol… I joined a game in progress as they all died and carried them the rest of the run on a slayer XD They all couldn’t believe that slayer was actually “good”. It’s the same thing when a mage joins on Unchained. You know they are either really good, or really bad. No in-between. Those two classes aren’t like Pyro or WS or IB. Where you don’t have to be very good to do a lot of damage and stay alive.

1 Like

Haha I actually hate that about Pyro specifically. Since it’s easy to look like the person has some idea what they’re doing, I’ll often be surprised when they totally drop the ball in a major way XD

1 Like