Gatekeeper Naglfahr missing lines

It’s been ages, but since it’s never been fixed, I wanna point out that this boss’ lines are missing. We used to hear them before he’d jumped down in the pit, now the fight starts with the U5’s response.

8 Likes

Wait, he was supposed to TALK?!

4 Likes

Hehe, yeah, but it’s been ages since they have been missing, I think it was around when he got a “new” face. There were no U5 replies then, even, iirc.

Ahhh, thank you! I remember reporting this issue (that the U5 respond to Naglfahr as if he talks, but he never talks), but I was never sure if he DID have lines originally or not. Good to know he DOES have lines. Or, rather, that he’s supposed to.

Wow… Just wow
I am speechless at Fatshark right now. (Just like Naglfahr is)

3 Likes

I miss Lohner’s and Oleysa’s lines more than his, maybe I’ll do a separate topic.

Also it would be brilliant to hear the lines said when a character jumped a lot again (they were everywhere in the first game) like “must you keep jumping? have some decorum!”
loved them

3 Likes

The Jumping lines are actually still in the game! :smiley:
Just get triggered rarely. Maybe because people jump less, or because there is too much happening, and the other voicelines are overriding the queue.

I know they are there, but they trigger very rarely. People are jumping a lot (me included) and I think there must be some reason why they aren’t triggered. May be they are affected by enemy proximity?
There sure are more enemies around.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.