Enjoying parts of the pre-order beta, but the largest gripes I have are…
- Class content for basic weaponry should not be gatekept by level restrictions and RNG.
- Needing to spend 15 hours to level your ONE class to start unlock additional basic weapon that COULD should up in the store, is a huge detractor to me. You will lose casual players in the gameplay loop if this keeps up. It forces people to believe they can only dedicate time for just one character class. I leveled up my guardsman fairly high from grinding day and night, but I just don’t have the energy to repeat this 3 more times for the other classes.
Basic cosmetics for each class that allow players to role-play as their class, shouldn’t be locked behind extremely difficult penances.
-Not having access to basic helmets or armor takes away from the immersion of the game and your class. People want to role-play in the warhammer community, so just give us a chance to do so right at the start. Just give a basic helmet or armor with pauldrons for my guardman please.
- Allow the basic store to sell ALL basic(grey rarity) weapons for a class right at the start
- Allow the RNG store piece to be for those higher rarity weapons. Having access to the basic weaponry allows people to enjoy their class right at the start and not have to decide if they want to grind as a second job on the weekend to unlock more fun weaponry.
- Sell basic armor/helmet cosmetic in store
- Allow me to buy at least the very basic helmet or armor that is available for my class, so I don’t have to run around for hours in pajamas. It’s fine to lock camos or unique armors behind penances, but I just want to look like a basic guardsman at least for the first 15 hours of me playing.