Game run in task manager but game dosen't show up

2020-03-27T23:00:00Z

i click on play on warhammer laucher with official realm game starts loading but after 10 second disapper but in task manager running and takes performance of gpu and cpu but it dosen’t display so i can’t play it and nothing help i try reinstall game try fix easy_anticheat_setup restart pc after updates try another option in launcher but nothing work absolutly idk what i do with that but when i try turn on game on modded realm it’s works but i dosen’t gain any xp or loot or doing any progress in game and i can’t loot any rewards from quest cuz game crash

So being able to play the Modded realm isolated the issue to our anti-cheat service, Easy Anti-Cheat. Could you please:

Remove the ‘Certificates’ directory located here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warhammer Vermintide 2\EasyAntiCheat

Then, proceed to repair Easy Anti-Cheat using the EasyAntiCheat_Setup executable located here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warhammer Vermintide 2\installers\EasyAntiCheat

Then, ‘Verify Integrity of Game Files’ via Steam:

1. Right-click Vermintide 2 in your Steam library sidebar
  2. Select ‘Properties’
  3. Select the ‘Local Files’ tab
  4. Select the ‘Verify the Integrity of Game Files’ button. This may take several minutes
  5. When complete, close and reopen Steam
  6. Launch Vermintide 2

after i do everything you say it’s give me this error but what i find is when i run game in fullscreen it’s dosen’t show up any errors or crash but runs in background and dosen’t show up but when i try borderless fullscreen or window it’s crash i totaly lost with that problems :confused: GUID: bb7d13d5-58cd-4ff3-bc71-5636143f01fd

Log File:
Info Type:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.