Game crashed, forced to restart and failed to post

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
Fatally crashed during a mission. PC failed to post on restart
Steps to Reproduce:

1. I do not know how to recreate this, all I did was use pick up a canister that got added to my inventory? First time seeing it and when I used the Medicae station immediately after to heal the game crashed. But this was not a crash game closes. The audio froze and blared to the point I had to throw my head set away and shutdown my PC by holding the power button… My PC failed to post when it restarted and was forced into safe mode in the BIOS? This was not a normal crash.

Map Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
[Steam]

Player ID:
[SentinelForce/Steam Profile URL]

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[11/22/2022, 20:49PM] [AEST]

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. console-2022-11-25-10.28.21-39c7f00f-2970-45e3-87b4-99fc0f7f2c1b.log (118.1 KB)

Upload user_settings.config:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2
  4. Locate the user_settings.config in this directory
  5. user_settings.config (3.1 KB)

The most likely culprit here is a driver or hardware instability. Please see: https://support.fatshark.se/hc/en-us/articles/360038965013--PC-How-to-Resolve-PC-Crashes-Loss-of-Responsiveness-or-Blue-Screens-BSOD-

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.