Franz Lohner's Chronicles

I wonder if this is building up to something.

1 Like

Snow you say?

Karak Azgaraz confirmed /s

3 Likes

I forgot to check for a new journal entry yesterday, but imagine my surprise when we get something that is not from Lohner at all! A new series to alternate between FLCs, or does this new chapter replace the insights we’ll be getting from now on? S’pose we’ll just have to wait for the coming weeks to find out.

2 Likes

Another from Olesya. Hope it’s okay to be posting these here.

1 Like

Absolutely. I mean, I considered stopping posting, because of the title, and because I probably won’t be able to keep it up over the summer, and there being Adelion’s other topic:

But As long as there’s activity here as well, a double topic can bring different discussions to the table, I think.

1 Like
1 Like

Bathing a cat without getting scratched to hell is quite a feat!

1 Like

That’s what the armour is for. Impractical… pah, this just shows the witch is wrong yet again.

1 Like

Lohner’s back!

“Fortunately, however long we’ve been here now – the days do tend to blur a bit, don’t they?”
Finally a reference to the weird - for the U5 - passing of time (we’ve been getting seasonal posts, but it can’t have been that long for our heroes, because, well, it’s the End Times).

1 Like

Sweet introduction to the new mode and progress on the story of the Citadel, I guess. I wonder if we’ll see new maps, that’d be amazing.

1 Like
2 Likes

Oh, man, that was amazing :heartbeat:
I’m so glad to see the dark vibes are back and they didn’t forget the story premises they set for CW a year ago. I can’t wait to hear more - and hopefully play more. I wonder what form the rest of the story will take.

1 Like

I forgot to check in on Friday. My bad. I blame ARK going free to keep.

2 Likes

Those last two sentences carry a lot of weight.

2 Likes

Kruber needs a Towering Pillar of Hats.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what to think of this one, if I’m honest.

1 Like

Dreams of being a furry are nightmares indeed!

1 Like

Didn’t Saltzpyre have an interaction in which he thought Sienna should return to the College? Maybe he only meant after they were done killing ratmen, if ever there were such a thing.

1 Like

Well it’s quite appropriate that he’s ambivalent towards women.