Foot Knight's Lv30 Talent 'Bull of Ostland' does not work

Please include as much information as possible in the description of your issue and include:

• Steps to reproduce the issue: Using the Valiant Charge on enemies does not give you stacks after GK patch.
  • How consistently the issue occurs for you: Well, it doesn’t work in general.
  • Screenshots and/or video evidence: Unfortunately I can’t record it, but I’m pretty sure this isn’t connected to anything on my end.

So… yeah, with all the bug reporting centered at GK, it seems that some things about FK have been broken as well.

I used FK for a run to see how he perfoms with full attack speed build with the Bretonnian Longsword, however, upon charging into a group of enemies I don’t get any stacks.

2 Likes

I tested it and Bull of Ostland only works if Footknight is a host.

4 Likes

Experienced the same issue. Did a few runs as FK today and it worked fine, though I do believe I was host at the time. Joined a few games later on and Bull of Ostland did not grant the attack speed bonus stacks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.