Fatshark you really did LAZY job with WS regen nerf- Her ammo passive is useless now and her Passive is non-existant with 2 Grims taken. Change it to aura for team

Because those talents were not useless before this nerf- they were good and could be taken, all 3 talents were ok.

Now after change- 2 talents becomes useless and increased the pool of useless talents across all careers. Whos fault is that if not devs who made rushed change and didn’t think it through?

There have been useless talents in the game and there will continue to be

And that is ok in your opinion and proves devs are doing good job? Ok.

I agree there were many useless talents. But then they added more by making lazy change- then please tell how it is not wrong?

1 Like

Nothing he stated was semantics. He said the devs were lazy for implementing a change and not testing it. Which is exactly what they did.

1 Like

Strawman! Never said that. I have been talking about schedules if you have been paying attention, you know. Sometimes unoptimal decisions are the most optimal given the situation. This does not call for name calling.

What implies they did not test it? I am sure they tested it.

Same as they tested Huntsman ult before release? Or same as they tested new regen with 2 grims taken?

1 Like

I am not on the test team, so I cannot comment. Are you?

Consider, however, that they might be more OK with the situation post change. You might not be, but they might.

Are you Barron, by chance?

Ok benny i will try to explain you like point by point because your brain seems limited.

OLD Passive
You needed to be under 100% health to have passive kicking, lets say 90% will do. No real danger here, even if you get hit in legend you should remain around 10/25% hp.

NEW Passive
You now need to be under 50% health to have passive kicking and your sweet ammo regen. Now if you get hit in legend you instantly go down.

Before it was more forgiving now it is not.
How you get under 50% health doesn t matter. FF is the easiest if you play with teammate, otherwise it is your problem.

Now if you play with Grim, what does it really change anyway ? You still get OS if you got 50% health or 25%.
Ok maybe not by slave, bu who get hit by slaves seriously ?

It just make it more risky. So it is more skilled. I m ok with you that with Grim on legend it is the same anyway, but without it it really make a difference for medium / low skilled player.
SO if you are really skilled you should not even complain about this nerf in the first place, because it should make no difference for you, dont get hit.

I am not on the test team, so I cannot comment. Are you?

It’s you who said:

Are you on test team? You know they tested it?

I am sure because it is basic step in software development to test things. To not test something would be out of the ordinary. I do not know… true, but I am not the one making the original statement: that they did not test it.

Bennyboy asked for arguments. You did your absolute best to not give him even the shadow of one.
Congratulations.

Because the change to her primary passive made an entire talent branch next to useless for players who play how she is meant to be played, which a flanking class with good ranged for taking out specials.

The nerf to her regen means it rewards bad gameplay and is almost useless outisde of recruit and veteran due to the high mob damage past Veteran where being at 49% health to get your talents to work is bordering death.

It’s why Kerillian is rarely played in Champion now since her strengths are actually detrimental to a co-op team based game.

Arguments for what? I have never stated those two talents were not useless, so I don’t know why I would have to defend such a position. My position is that them being useless does not imply the change is in any way lazy.

You didn’t answer my questions at all, you avoided them. So I will repeat them:

1. How new regen does not reward bad playing for being below 50% HP and punsihing good player by never going below 50% HP?
  2. How doesn’t new regen makes 2 talents useless if you play well?

And about grims- you are getting one shotted from behind by slave rat with 2 grims actually.

I will explain you this- after you have 2 grims you are for one shot apart from weakest attacks- if you survive that you will be left with hp enough to be one shot even by slave rat.

Since regen will heal you only to 50% of your 25% remaining HP- you will still be for one shot from any attack (slave rat included).

So basicelly - with 2 grims- regen DOES NOT CHANGE your status at all. You will still die from the same amount of hits on Legendary.

If something is clearly useless within a game then surely there was either bad thought put into it or none at all.
Otherwise FS might as well have left the space blank with a placeholder icon.

We cannot know what was their intention, but it’s possible that this was their intention. However, I cannot see how a regen passive that works below 50% can be completely useless. Niche? Maybe, but not useless.

It’s why Kerillian is rarely played in Champion now since her strengths are actually detrimental to a co-op team based game.

She has two other classes.

I don’t think it’s useless. Certainly less useful, but not useless. Could be useless in certain situations, but still again not useless.

Sometimes removing abilities completely is warranted.

It’s unwarranted to call the change “lazy”, since we have no knowledge of their goals or time constraints.

How new regen does not reward bad playing for being below 50% HP and punsihing good player by never going below 50% HP?
How doesn’t new regen makes 2 talents useless if you play well?

So in your argument, staying at full health should be more rewarded than just staying alive.
If i follow you reasoning if you are at 100% hp you should get 3 times more damage.
So if you are skilled enough you should just steamroll the game without skill anymore.
That is a really good game design benny. I dont understand while fatshark didnt hired you.

I did porpose a better solution in my OP that would benefit whole team now instead of only Keri while at same time nerfing the regen to more reasonable amount. Can you propose better solution too or you just argue for the sake of arguing now?

The whole point is - right now new change punish player who play good and benefit only bad players who constantly lose HP. Game should reward better gameplay than worse gameplay. Simple as that.

Yes. Staying at high health should be a prerequisite of playing champion or lord because a single attack can kill you and when you have 2 berserkers flank you, you need that health to survive a hit to dodge or block.