Fatshark, please use this week to test some more extreme changes

Let me first say I’m actually quite pleased with this BBB.
The weapon balance is a lot better than it was, which is by itself a great change. Even if this is all we get, I would still be grateful.
However, I think a lot of us expected a bit more experimentation, which we did get with Huntsman to mixed results (though I think it’s current iteration is fine), but there is still so much that can be tweaked and that we’d be happy to test out.

What I would like is for you to be a little risky with the next patch, taking notes from some truly great suggestions we had in this forum, regarding Stagger Talents, Footknight, Bounty Hunter, Ranger Veteran, etc.
I hope that you can allocate the resources needed for this patch before the weekend comes, so we can have as much time to give our feedback to you on these changes, or that maybe you could extend the BBB period by just a bit to make this feasible.

I’m probably asking for too much, but I figured I would voice what I think. I have no clue regarding the business and managerial decisions you guys have to make, so I won’t pretend to know what’s best for the game or your company, but this is just what I think a lot of us would love.

P.S. I know you intend on focusing on the talents of the untouched careers next BBB. When I talk about career changes I’m referring to refining and experimenting with changes to the careers that were tweaked this BBB.

P.S.S. While we’re already here, I think it might be a good idea for community members to list what they think could still use some tweaking in the comments.

4 Likes
Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu