CPU bottlenecking

Issue Description:
To start off, I know that the game is mostly CPU bound and there isn’t any like solutions that can be made on the user’s end in the long run other than reducing Max Ragdolls or reducing Scatter density.

My Specs:
Ryzen 5 3600
RTX 3060
Running it on an M.2 SSD,
16GB RAM 3200Mhz, dual channel
B450M S2H motherboard.

Most of the FPS drops i’ve received are during the areas where you have to scan with the auspex, one of the terminus chasm missions where you have to kill the traitor captain.

Usually I run at mostly 75fps because if I run higher (100+fps), its gonna drop like crazy anyway on the crazy horde fights to about 50fps (Malice and Below) but on Heresy or higher it drops to 30-40 during horde fights and it’s not really enjoyable.

I mostly play Ogryn now as result of it because i can just spam melee attacks, playing as Veteran on Malice and higher is not enjoyable especially if they have endless horde modifiers, wanting to aim to kill a special in a huge crowd while my FPS is tanking horribly is not particularly a good experience.

I’d like to know if the developers will be performing improvements on the CPU aspect of the game, my CPU becoming obsolete so soon is pretty disappointing for a game like this.

Attempted Solutions:

I changed my worker threads to between 8 or 10, but none of the performance is consistent as CPU utilisation is poor, i don’t see an issue with GPU utilisation, most of my framedrops are due to CPU bottlenecking.

I already disabled GSYNC, disabled Vsync, using DLSS Balanced/Quality/Performance didn’t make a dent since the game is mostly CPU bound.

I set my graphic settings on low, medium, and high, but I made sure to turn down max ragdolls or any cpu-oriented settings because they seem to tank my FPS the most. Mostly GPU related stuff is all good.

Platform:
[Steam]

PC Specifications:
My Specs:
Ryzen 5 3600
RTX 3060
Running it on an M.2 SSD 512GB,
16GB RAM 3200Mhz, dual channel
B450M S2H motherboard.

nope not cpu limited, not unless you are hitting 100% cpu usage

Try worker threads of 6 or 7. I saw a bump on my 5600x when I went from 9 to 7.