I don’t like the Halberd. I recognize its power, and it’s too strong in my opinion. But that’s not the reason. I find block-canceling annoying and boring, I think that if a weapon, when used well, doesn’t use over half of its moveset it’s badly designed, made worse that the Heavy Attacks don’t have a use at all, I think the push-attack combo is hilariously strong… I have similar complaints about several other weapons (Spear, Glaive, Hammer/Mace…), but none other combines them all to one.
Less relevant to the game (but still somewhat relevant to the forums; see a few posts above), I find (internet) memes to be a repetitive, boring and unimaginative form of “humor”. Yeah, heresy, I know.
I have some others, but for various reasons (including them not being relevant to basically anything here) I won’t state them.
Oh, yeah, I do have another relevant one: For balancing a game, both buffs and nerfs are needed. If balance is completely all over, it’s hard to know what the intended balance point is, and stuff needs to get closer to that for informed guesses. More often, though, it’s mostly there, but some things overperform, and others underperform. At that point, it’s useful to assume the intended balance point is somewhere in the middle, and both extremes can (and should) be adjusted accordingly. If things are only nerfed, it causes disappointment and outcry, and while sometimes things are meant to be hard, it may make things too hard. Only buffing the weaker stuff avoids (most of) the outcry, but introduces strong power creep, either making the game too easy or requiring other adjustments. Besides, it’s easier to tweak 10% of stuff in one direction and another 10% to the other than to tweak 90% of stuff in one way or the other.