Complete Pc Freeze playing Psyker

Have a lvl 15 ogryn lvl 8 veteran and lvl 11 cleric have had weirdness and trouble loading into the mourning star on them before but nothing like the psyker i started last night. Playing lvl 1 missions with a new psyker the game decides to freeze randomly in the middle of missions. No frame rate drops or anything else before hand game runs fine then randomly complete freeze and not just my game. My entire computer is frozen cant alt tab cant open task manager cant move my mouse cursor nothing. I let it sit for 20 minutes still nothing. I end up having to just turn my computer off and reboot. Only happens when i play psyker. My drivers and windows are up to date. I have no idea whats causing this. Any ideas?

Perhaps it’s worth looking through here: https://support.fatshark.se/hc/en-us/articles/360038965013--PC-How-to-Resolve-PC-Crashes-Loss-of-Responsiveness-or-Blue-Screens-BSOD-

Have the same issue, have latest driver, checked the hdd etc etc. Also Darktide is the only game doing that. And I have quite a good rig - i9-10980xe, 3080 geforce, 64 gb of ram.
I think it happens sometimes when joining game in progress or someone joins mine.

Again, this is not BSOD or game crash. It’s complete pc freeze (without crash dump)