Bounty Hunter Movement Speed Talent

I think this talent could be buffed in some way. Either Saltzpyre given his old 20% movement speed while allies gain half that or add another small stat on top of the party wide movement speed.

Compared to the other 2 talents I feel like this one could just be nudged in some way.

2 Likes

Yeah I really liked the old 20% just for him one, I think they changed it to make it more appealing but for me now it’s less of an option.

20% is impactful and can make all the difference if you need to clutch. 10% is pretty eh, but giving 20% to the whole party is clearly too much. IMO it should be reverted, then they can add an additional effect if it’s still got a very low pick rate.

1 Like

Same, it was pretty much Bounty Hunter’s only mobility option. Synergised very well with the fun but albeit memey BoP spam playstyle.

1 Like

Yeah I used it a lot to get reloads off with the volley bow much easier when the balance mod first came around. Besides as mentioned before, better clutch potential. I dunno, would like to know if there are many people just loving the new iteration. Could be nice for a friendly Huntsman that’s running Longshanks for some reason…?

1 Like

Yea I would sometimes run the 20% with extra 5% to zoom around. Not sure why they gave Bounty Hunter a party wide buff when Witch Hunter Captain already has that aspect.

Now the other 2 options are plainly better imo.

1 Like

The 20% was tremendous for clutching. Great memories.

I wonder if devs just changed talents that nobody was using.

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s exactly it. I’d say most people ran the damage reduction one (which is obviously very good, presumably why it didn’t see changes).

1 Like

Yea the change to getting ammo on elite kill + auto reload on melee kills provides decent competition now to the damage reduction. Movement speed talent just needs a bit of an added bonus of some sort to also make it competitive.

2 Likes

How about reverting it to the original individual form (20% only for Bounty Hunter) but with these additions:

• Ranged critical hits grant Victor 25% movement speed and 10% increased dodge distance for 10 seconds.
1 Like

To me, with those tweaks, this would be an extremely competitive row with all great, but not overtuned choices.

1 Like
Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu