Bots are super trash PS4

Bots are nigh useless. They barely deal more damage than they take. They use healing at such a rate they must be forced to pick up tomes. Their pathing is so bad they can’t pick up the tome without ledging themselves half the time. Just give bots god mode so this game is playable without a full party.

Yes, the last two years I was able to do legend full book runs only with bots. Now it’s nearly impossible because of the stupid and manipulating bot behavior (pulling patrols permanently, don’t block or dodge attacks especially overhead attacks , keep staying or running into the gas continuously, now gas rats can only be killed by melee attacks which has priority over all for them, ratling or warp fire = always falling over ledges without any reason, jumping down into the next area and start fighting stuff, getting stuck in every level at so many points now, putting and use supplies without any need and so on and so on and so on…).
I’m very disappointed because the update is just an unkind “copy and paste” of the pc version including the same gravely issues but without the perspective of hot fixes in the near future on consoles. But I’m still hoping…

1 Like

You’re not alone the bots are bad on PC as well these genres of games are notorious for bad bots if you’ve played l4d you know what I’m talking about.

I run off at the start and leave the bots to die in solo

Yes, I know l4d :wink: and actually playing with bots feels like a “legend true solo“run. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.