BoP as new RV weapon? RV needs a bit more variety in his ranged options

It would be awesome I think. I mean, it is lore-friendly and it would give RV a new playstyle.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammerfb/images/4/45/Dwarf_pistol_concept_01.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20161012143403

There’s also a miniature that’s an engineer with a brace of pistols (more like a bag, but that’s even more bardin-like)

Whether it would just be the same template as Salty’s BoP or a different approach (maybe no dual wielding and hence lesser rate of fire, but more accuracy and higher damage), I don’t mind either way. But considering RV is Bardin’s “ranged” carreer, he is a tad bit limited in his selection (well… Keri also has only 3 ranged weapons for HM and WS, but here’s me still hoping to see an Avelorn Starfire bow for HM :smiley: ).

Could be something for the next DLC, eh? Eh? eeeeeeh?:slight_smile:

I’m all for giving RV more actual ranged weapons to use. If he were to get a pistol weapon however, it would most certainly have to use different mechanics. Maybe a reloadable pistol (one designed to be reloaded, rather than adding it as a mechanic years later).

1 Like

Pistols would be an interesting addition to his arsenal, maybe with a pistol whip as a secondary attack. I’d love to see throwing axes added to his collection, too. I also wonder about the triple-barreled gun used by the Dwarf Engineer in the Warhammer Online trailer. Dunno where it would fit in his arsenal, though, what it would do that sets it apart.

2 Likes

aaaaah warhammer online … :cry: :sob:

I could also very well see that, a more powerful version of repeating handgun. Just 3 barrels, slower rate of fire, but more

1 Like

Give Ranger throwing axes! Awesome and lorefriendly.

1 Like

Sure, that would also be neat. But I was just thinking that giving him the BoP would require less effort, because it would essentially require just the model. The damage template and animations are already there. :slight_smile:

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu