Bombs Power VS?

Does anyone know if Bombs take the stats from your Melee/Ranged?

Answer: It’s tied to the Weapon you have equipped before you switch to the Bomb. AND ALSO CHARM Power%.

e.g. switching to bomb from a melee with no power vs will do less damage than switching from a range power% or vice versa.

3 Likes

No, did not know, but i just tested it, and yes, apparently it does.

6 Likes

I always just assumed it did. Thanks for testing it. :+1:

4 Likes

From which though?

Thanks for testing.

2 Likes

From whichever is currently equipped when you switch to bomb, if I’m not wrong? Or am I terribly wrong with assuming that?

5 Likes

No, you should be quite right, tested it only with ranged though. I’d assume that melee might not even work, as the bomb counts as a ranged attack, will require further testing. I might come around doing that this evening, no promises though @Kitten, you can always go and test for yourself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

4 Likes

Oh, there’s an item spawner. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

There are 5 bombs in the keep of each type, no need for modded realm. :grin:
A lot of surplus reds of each variety and taste might also help…

4 Likes

Helpful to have the same one though. That’s why I thought it would be easier to ask. rofl

2 Likes

Thanks.

@JayJay
@EnragedFountain
@Torantolis

Answer: It’s tied to the Weapon you have equipped before you switch to the Bomb. AND ALSO CHARM Power%.

e.g. switching to bomb from a melee with no power vs will do less damage than switching from a range power% or vice versa.

4 Likes

Called it! Thanks for going out of your way to confirm; we all appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like