Bogenhafen weeklies future

Ah, the shop, that’s what I forgot to talk about in my initial message x)

The problem for me right now, is that I don’t know how they gonna handle all of this x)
We have the weekly mutator that are said to be tied with the shop. They are a lot of fun, and I’m pretty sure people will soon begin to want some of them back (I’ll miss the no UI one for example). Kinda confident FS will figure out a way to implement it, either through deeds or other.
Then we have weeklies, which got a “Bogenhafen” tab, meaning they planned to add more tabs (I think). Imo it would be hard to bind weeklies with the mutator and the shop, but it can work. I guess.

And now about the actual content of cosmetics in shop, and as we both said, FS can’t handle a fast cosmetic delivery rythm. Or can they ?
I mean as I suggested a while ago (New Red Illusion system), we could have “red” version of every illusion, that would be a bit less work for FS, and an easy way to add cosmetics, even more if we add in the colour system. Cause I’m still teared apart when I have to pick between the glowy thing and the cool shaped thing :frowning:

1 Like