Blown off edge by barrel fell off and out the map to full death

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
I was playing the smelter map just before the final restart the smelter area, where you encounter the first infested nodule thing with the arms. i shot a barrel by accident near an infested mutant which was too close to me, it sent me flying off the edge into the lava and i fell through the map endlessly until i died fully and had to be resued from enemies from full health later on

Steps to Reproduce:
[Please add the steps that can help our QA department in reproducing the issue. For example:]

1. Play smelter restarting with the molten metal and lava everywhere as a sharpshooter
  2. enter the room and platform before the last ending smelter restart where you encounter the first infested pustule beat thing.
  3. infested mutant appears i shoot at him and accidentally shoot the explosive barrel beside him which exploded and launches me off the edge towards the lava
  4. fell through the lava and through the map and fall for quite a long ways until dieing from almost full health and full toughness to have to be rescued further on in the map

Mission Name (If Applicable):
cant remember the exact name but the smelter resarting map with the lava down below most platforms and walkways and the molten metal starting again in the final area

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
[Steam ID: 76561197966111106

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
11/24/2022, 09:00AM Pacific time

Reproduction Rate:
Once - Rare (<10%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names

console-2022-11-24-16.41.08-6e7025d2-32bd-4bf1-91ef-5aa1fd0b399d.log (258.7 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory

darktide_launcher.log (976.4 KB)