Bardin's new career is on the way

We should probably expect this to be the case, as with pretty much every other game out there. After all, who wants to buy a bottom tier career?

As for them being so good the basic careers wouldn’t be played anymore, I don’t think that will be an issue. Obviously I don’t have access to the real numbers, but I feel like I encounter a good mix of Kruber’s careers in game.

1 Like

I feel roughly the same but I think that GK might be more than 25%. Still, its not like it was a 33% split between Kruber’s careers before the GK showed up.

1 Like

I also think next career would be engineer. Access to drakefire and exclusive snipe drake weapon. AOE dmg ult with over 2 bombs dmg. And maybe insta kill mechanism.

Bardin should get a revolver
image image
And a Brace of Pistol/ Dual Pistol

Slayer should also get Doomseeker

One other idea I had would be War horn with a cool down that give buff (Ranged/2nd slot option)

I forgot but there is also that weird hammer

4 Likes

BREWMASTER.

Give him some kind of massive cudgel or the thick end of a snapped snooker cue. His ULT is a tankard of beer that he quaffs before going postal in some kind of drunken lunatic fashion. He should also have a massive stagger mechanic when he does a monstrous belch.

Also he gets to vomit in Keri’s nice buckskin shoes while she’s off doing moon-mad elf stuff.

4 Likes

Its going to be a runesmith guys, do not get too carried away with ideas. Its not going to be a a hammerer because that would just be a mix of Ironbreaker and slayer. Its not going to be a Thane because it would be too similar to Ironbreaker. As much I would like, its probably not going to be an Engineer because it would fill the same roll as Ranger veteran execpet with more gadgets.

If there was going to be an Engineer its not going to have an auto turret like the one in Age of reckoning. A portable canon would be cool but I would not be sure how it would be implented in terms of gameplay.

Even as a joke this is a terrible idea.

1 Like

Damn :cry:

1 Like

This community is going to be a bloodbath when he drops lmao.

Yay, Bardin is the most contentious case, the other have either a career that everyone/most want (Warrior Priest Saltz, War Dancer Kerri) or no real contender (Sienna)

1 Like

Don’t know if this is a joke or not, but unironically would work really well. Support/Melee damage dealer with the ability to buff with beers, maybe talents based around granting bonuses to potions, receiving extra bonuses etc.

I imagine the club working very similarly either to Sienna Mace or as a blunt version of the 2H axe

The club should be a bar stool/chair
Edit:

From Bugman subreddit

2 Likes

Didn’t you hear about the reknown Gold Wizard Sienna. The most succesful career they’ll ever release ?

2 Likes

I’ve always thought that they should’ve retired the Ubersreik five, making them the head of this Uberfive Squadron or something. Seeing all these careers from the getgo was a stretch, at least for me. Making this ragtag team of different careers and different races might have been more plausible (but frankly it might’ve been seen even as a bigger heresy, come to think of it ).

Let’s take a step back in time. We get Grail Knight out of the blue. The third class with designated monster killing ability, after Bounty Hunter and Shade. Now a question arises: What ability would be fitting for a dwarf to kill monsters effectively, and which is already grounded in Warhammer lore? From the top of my head I can think of two things. First would be something similar to Grail Knight’s ability, where Bardin unleashes a runic axe to smite a monster. This would warrant him becoming a Thane. Second is Trollhammer Torpedo launcher, which might mean Bardin is an engineer.

Following this trail of thought, when Sienna gets her fourth career, it could be something focused on killing monsters. Meanwhile Victor and Kerillian might get classes with wholly different mechanics.

There’s nothing to indicate that Bardin will get a monster killer career. Pretty sure they just take what’s cool and what’s been asked for, so either Runesmith or Engineer (and probably Runesmith, even if I’d prefer an engineer).

Runesmith that can hammer the floor and stagger everything with lightning bolts, and some kind of runic axe that can lightning-arc HOOK RATS in the face so they die screaming. I hate those bloody things.

4 Likes

Slayer

3 Likes

I will be so sad if Salt gets warrior priest. Literally just another zealot.

2 Likes

Bruh…

I take offense to this…

You forgot about me. Good ole Bluntsman Boi

Bluntsman is monster killing?

1 Like