Audio issues since patch

Issue Summary:

Simply, I get intermittent audio throughout the game. Works just fine, cuts out briefly, comes back and continues to do this throughout play. The more action going on the more it cuts out. I have seen some suggestion elsewhere to change my windows audio bitrate but I don’t have the option to change it to what is suggested. Already uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

Steps to Reproduce:

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Once
Rare (< 10%)
Unusual (< 25%)
Common (< 50%)
Often (< 75%)
Constant (100%)

Additional Information:

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

ON PC:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

Could you upload a DxDiag please? :slight_smile:

Absolutely, thanks.

DxDiag.txt (87 KB)

I do not know how it is for you but i have that issue for over a half year. It turns out that i can’t hear bells, music dissappears but i can always hear incoming hits or bodies that gets massacred. What helped me was that the games was either on 15% volume or under when i play due to have a normal conversation on Discord without yell to each other. So now the game is on 50%, then i minimize the game and go to “volume mix” on the speaker icon left corner and regulate it there for my needs. Since then i have never had the issue again.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.