Against the grain crashing

Issue Summary:
I’m not sure if its just the mission against the grain because thats what I farm or every mission but when I get past the windmill my game will crash this is really annoying because nice taken the time to pick up full tom and grim it’s never crashed before that point not sure why.

Steps to Reproduce:

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
(50%)

Additional Information:

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

ON PC:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

Assuming you’re on PC, please upload the most recent console log or paste the crash report in here. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.