About the next release new careers

Please fat shark can you release all the careers same time… Im main (fk) krub player and this is 4th day i play solo legends with bots… And when i check open games there is about 5-15 games same time running most of them solo krubs with salt. So releasing all of them same time we may get full teams again in quicks… Hosting does not work if there is already 15 games in que i can run 3 solo runs before someone joining. Would be annoying to see this thing happening 4 times more in future

I would preffer them releasing not 4, but only 2 at the same time.

This means we get new content faster, but at the same time, there is more stuff to chose from.

Also, as a fellow Kruber main - I advise you to get a second char to play. Really helped me on many occasions, and not just this release.

1 Like

To be fair, the “kruber mania” will probably lose a good chunk of steam in 1 or 2 weeks max. If it gets more than 2 weeks to release 2 careers rather than 1. I would really like if it’s stay the same way. I really don’t like waiting for new content if some is ready =p

I warned about this long ago, if new careers or new heroes are added to the game they should be at least 2-3 characters at the same time.

Another new patch that separates the active player base again …

Considering the time required to make this single class and the testing period needed, I doubt you’ll see multiple classes released at once.

3 Likes