The End of Game Crashes are STILL happening!

Issue Summary: The networking bug involving being unable to load out of a mission are still happening to my friend, with the exact same issues as before! She either freezes in the Bridge of Shadows or it loads her out long enough to instantly crash. In the second scenario, she at least gets her chests.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Enter a mission (we tested in private hosted custom, no one else possibly joining in)
  2. finish the mission
  3. watch it all crash.

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Once
Rare (< 10%)
Unusual (< 25%)
Common (< 50%)
Often (< 75%)
Constant (100%) <----- one hundred percent.

Additional Information:

unknown%20(2)

It’s insane I cant finish a game

Sorry about this Draco, we’re looking in to it.

Thank you very much…

A bit of new information: again, 100% of the time, whenever she joins a lobby to play, about 30 seconds after loading into Taal’s Keep, she gets a Backend Error that either crashes the game entirely or sends her into an infinite load screen. I do not have screenshots or logs for this, but it’s happened 3 times in a row.

Same problem. Made a report.

So I ran another test; the error is still happening, but in 2 tests, one was actually successful. The second round ended up having the crash. I guess that is progress, but something is still going wrong. Can you tell me a bit about what is being worked on?

This has been resolved internally and will be included in our next patch.

Thank you very much! I look forward to testing it when I have the chance. :slight_smile:

I too will be glad of it, but be prepared to start clipping through the floor randomly or similar. I haven’t had usable audio since the last ‘bug fix’ patch…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.