Quickplay doesn't count quickplay

For the weekly quest the quickplay does not always count the game. For me if i join a lobby through quickplay and the host has chosen a specific map then the game won’t progress my weekly quest. So if I land in the fort and can see the map of the name already in the upper right corner it will not count as quickplay despite me having accessed the game through quickplay.

Normally, this wouldn’t be much of a problem. But for some strange reason my quickplay matchmaking ONLY joins unstarted lobbies. So by pressing quickplay I have to hope to land in a fort where the host has also pressed quickplay. I have completed at least 20 maps this week and am still at 9/10 quickplay games. Normally, I join through lobby browser to avoid the matchmaking problem but I would have to forfeit the weekly quest then.

So, it would be nice if quickplay counts as quickplay when I use it like that. Also, if there is some magical button: “Join games in progress by quickplay.” please tell me where it is.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Have an unfinished weekly quest for quickplays and mark down progress
  2. Join a game through quickplay still being in the lobby fort where the host has chosen a specific map
  3. Complete map
  4. Check quest progress

Occurs persistently since the last patch or the one before i think.

Yep. Has been in the BETA, was reported but not fixed.

It also means you do not get the Quickplay bonus to your loot chest quality.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.