[PC] Voicelines volume issues

Issue Summary: Since last update, all in-game voicelines coming from behind me (and maybe other sound but I didn’t noticed it) are extremely low volume.
I’m using a Logitech G430 as Headset.
I’ve tried changing all audio option in-game, didn’t change a thing, and the only way is to disable 5.1/7.1 on my headset, which render the game kinda way harder to play.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Play a game (easier to spot with bots)
  2. Audio in game parameters don’t seem to matter but for the record I’m set to Headset, High, High
  3. Use a G430 (maybe the bug affect other headset I have no idea) with the Logitech driver

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Constant (100%)

Additional Information :
As mod, I run Armory, Bestiary, Chat block, Crosshair customization, Killfeed tweaks, Loadout manager, LockAndLoaded, Mission Timer, My Hero, Needii, Neuter Ult Effect (which is disabled in options), Numeric UI, Parry Indicator, Player List Plus, Skip Intro, Source Viewmodel, StickyGrim, Third Personn Equipment, UI Improvement, VMF, Waypoints, and Penlight Lua Libraries that often return an error message in the chat (Will add a screen when I catch it)

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]

I( saw somewhere else mention that Vermintide 2 does not support 360 sound. Might be worth checking if the issue happens with surround mode off (Assuming headphones have virtual surround).

Oh ? I assume it does support it cause it was working fine until now (and still, I can perfectly hear Lohner in the keep, with 360 sound)

Hi! Sorry for that. The issue is fixed in the next upcoming patch. This issue was mainly for surround sound.

Glad to hear that :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.