Okri rewarding us with Illusion maybe?

I’m in love with the quest system for Cosmetics.

Maybe in that line could we also get “Weapon” challenges, that will reward us with Weapon Illusion.
So for example : The obvious “Kill 500 ennemies with X weapon”, but we could have different stuff depending on the weapon use, like “Block 100 attack with an Axe and Shield”

I don’t thing the reward should be Unique Illusion tho, cause this mean you could lose thme if you accidentally salvage a weapon.

I guess one Challenge per Illusion is fine, could give you a way to get what you want :3

3 Likes

Just updating the post (I could have edited my message, but I wanted to up :smiley: Better up than create a new one)

Suggestions for Challenges (All of these has to be done in Champion or higher) :
-Both :
Kill 1500 ennemies with this weapon type
Deal 20000 damage with this weapon type
Kill 15 Bosses with this weapon type
Score 300 headshots with this weapon type
Finish 25 maps with this weapon type

-Melee :
Block 200 attacks with this weapon type
Kill 300 Elites with this weapon type
Shove 200 ennemies with a charged attack with this weapon type (Shield weapon)
Dodge 100 disabling attack with this weapon type (Packmaster, Leech, Assassin, Spawn)
Cancel 100 attacks by pushing with this weapon type

-Ranged :
Kill 200 specials with this weapon type
Manually vent 500 Overcharge with this weapon type (Overcharge weapon)
Generate 10000 Overcharge with this weapon type (Overcharge weapon)
Kill 50 ennemies with the grip with this weapon type (Weapon with no Alt fire like Grudge raker or Blunderbuss)
Kill 200 ennemies without zooming with this weapon type (For weapon with zoom)

On average and without counting reds, we have 6 Illusion per Melee, and 3 per Ranged. With what I suggest, we could have at max 10 Challenges per weapon type, so 10 non-reds Illusions per weapon (If Fatshark ever want to add Illusions).