Instant death on floor contact -- Into the Nest

Issue Summary:
When jumping off platforms, contact with the floor resulted in instant death in a few places. It happened for two players, neither of which was hosting. Team composition was: Host – salt, BH; bardin, ID; sienna, BW; and Bot – Kruber Merc.

The dwarf was killed twice in this manner; sienna was killed once. B - B - S. For the first instance, B was holding a Grim; third Instance S was holding a grim. Screencaps of where the deaths happened. Last one might be off a little; I was playing S when she died.

Of note: corpse disappeared into floor – may have briefly remained half in floor for one instance; no items left behind.

When I went, I was full health, not wounded. It could not have been a delayed stack of hits for me.

Steps to Reproduce:

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Once
Rare (< 10%)
Unusual (< 25%)
Common (< 50%)
Often (< 75%)
Constant (100%)

Additional Information:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidenc

e (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

This may be the issue you are having

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion. I’ve enabled “Small Network Packets”. Out of curiosity, is there any down side to doing this?

Not that I have noticed, I think the game runs a little better for me in small network packets. Hard to tell tho

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.