The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Polish

It would be nice to make a separate thread for polish players as well. We're coming....

Comments

• KfyatecKfyatec 38 PointsMember, Level2
    Polish language will be good. World of Warhammer is popular in Poland. But there and in many East Europe countries people prefer retail version of the games. Sales depend from it.
  • NathanielNathaniel 38 PointsMember, Level2
    So... just the three of us for now . Not sure it that warrants the new forum section :P
  • kosciarzkosciarz 2 PointsMember, Level1
    Hey, We looking for polish player to play together and progress throug game.
    If you intrested of playing feel free to add me on steam : kosciarz
    ps . we playing as bright wizzard and waywatcher if you playing another class u are most welcome in our party!
  • HumanWaferHumanWafer 32 PointsMember, Level2
    I dont know about it, I still cringe then I hear some polish version of units in W40K brrr....
  • NeoheresyNeoheresy 36 PointsMember, Level2
    I am sure there is więcej of us here, folks. Just lurking in the shadows, afraid to post in English :P
  • WeissmagierWeissmagier 39 PointsMember, Level2
    Where is polish? Its exist only 4 countrys in the world.... germany, spain, russia and france. What the hell is polish??? Next time u want too tell me crazy things like democracy :D
  • M1stycznyM1styczny 51 PointsMember, Level2
    M1styczny on steam
    I play any class.
    I play on Cataclysm 3/2.
    I can help people with nm-->cata transition.
  • KelloggsKelloggs 71 PointsMember, Level2
    I love polish people
This discussion has been closed.