The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade

woodelfgladeriderwoodelfgladerider 22 PointsMember, Level1, Beta Tester
Hey guys has anyone looked into Eternal Crusade? I've already signed up and everything was more wondering if anyone out here will be joining it as well?

Comments

• Cpt_TeemoCpt_Teemo 59 PointsMember, Level2
    Im in the closed alpha, and thats all i can tell you. If they see this im dead. lol
  • AmidasAmidas 44 PointsMember, Level2
    Waiting to get into alpha in November.
    Game looks good. Played an early pre-alpha match against the dev team a year ago and really liked the gameplay and the final vision they have for it.
  • SeaplaceSeaplace 39 PointsMember, Level2
    I´m also in closed A - all I can say is: Its everything I wanted from Spacemarine. :D
  • MikolzedMikolzed 12 PointsMember, Level1
    edited November 2015
    Does anyone remember the WH 40K online game that we "almost" got before it was scrapped? Seemed like such an awesome game really.

Dark Millenium Online

• AmidasAmidas 44 PointsMember, Level2
    Mikolzed said:

Does anyone remember the WH 40K online game that we "almost" got before it was scrapped? Seemed like such an awesome game really.

Dark Millenium Online

What could have been... I was still excited when they changed it to single player RPG, but the the they killed it. Hopefully we see it again in the future. Considering how many GW games are in the works, one can hope.
This discussion has been closed.