The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Warhammer Age of Reckoning

KommissarKommissar 211 PointsMember, Level4, Beta Tester
Heyo,

as the titel say is someone here they play WAR? 
I know the titel is Offline but there are stilll big P-Server online for examble Return of Reckoning

It would be preety cool if someone is here they played it in the past. And maybe we can  talk a lil bit about it :D #goodoldtime

I was a choosen and a Witchhunter on the Order site  maybe you know me :D my name was Destro: Doreankel Order: Octavian

MfG
Kommissar 
Go Hard or Go Home

Comments

• OsquarsOsquars 337 PointsMember, Level5, Beta Tester
    It was ages sin i played it. do not even remember my ingame nick. I played all of the order characters.

I am here bearded brethren
    - Osquars

I have made a bunch of Tutorials

Join Blood Moon Inn discord server (Community held)

Follow Blood Moon Inn on Twitter

• KommissarKommissar 211 PointsMember, Level4, Beta Tester
    If you still interested just search for the Return of Reckoning and maybe you start playing again :)
    Thre is still t1 and t2 human and orcs

Go Hard or Go Home

• Maverick84Maverick84 69 PointsMember, Level3, Beta Tester
    i loved war online faults and everything, best music in an mmo as well :D

i tried the return of reckoning but was unplayable at the time i tried
    edited September 2015

@Maverick84
    If you have time just try it out know i play it a few days ago... the sc are preety good t1 amd t2 nearly bugfree even better than the original :D
    Go Hard or Go Home

I might give it a go will see if I still have the files etc
  • BelialBelial 35 PointsMember, Level2, Beta Tester
    I played through the beta, and for a while after that. It was fun, but got a little repetitive in the end. Played a chaos magus, and had a witch hunter in PvP.
  • folklorefolklore 47 PointsMember, Level2
    Oh man, I hadn't thought of that game in years.  Played a chaos magus for destruction and a witch hunter named kenris or something close to that.  Does the return of reckoning need files from the game pre-installed in order to work?
    No you download a new set of files etc from the website ( most of the game is still locked though I think)
    @folklore jea you need to visit the hp from return of reckoning and dl the client there. THe game has the size of the normal game but they need to "unlock" all the features....
    If you interested in playing it again just add me :) #Doreankel
    Go Hard or Go Home

• folklorefolklore 47 PointsMember, Level2
    Kommissar said:

@folklore jea you need to visit the hp from return of reckoning and dl the client there. THe game has the size of the normal game but they need to "unlock" all the features....

Would the steam version work?  I tried checking the website, but couldn't find much about the game, how is pve at the moment?

Kommissar said:

Would the steam version work?  I tried checking the website, but couldn't find much about the game, how is pve at the moment?

The pve area are much visited :)
    You get there the best loot 
    No sry you need the files from the website because they "mod" them a lil bit
    http://www.returnofreckoning.com/join.php   use this link to get everything
    Go Hard or Go Home

• KromegaKromega 27 PointsMember, Level2, Beta Tester
    Good to see people are playing this game again.
    When i tried for the first time, back in 2010 or something, it seemed a well-balanced pvp game after wow, but the monthly subscription was too expensive for me. I tried the Wrath of Heroes, which was a simplified version of the AOC, but it ended very soon. Anyway i got a Rank 40 char and a month subscription after they closed WOH. Without team and knowledge i just played a few scenarios a day, and left. The next thing i heard about the game that was EA closing it.

But a few weeks ago, my friend found the RoR server, and we started to play. I have to say this is the only MMORPG that i can enjoy after SWTOR. The balance is still a big issue in the whole game, but not near as bad as WoW.

There are still a tons of issues with the game, like melee range is not working properly, same with the ranged attack, party/warband frames not working and it makes almost impossible to heal properly.

Anyway, Big respect for the devs/admins etc.. who maintaining that game without accepting any donations.

Ingame chars: Devir, Shanlei
    edited September 2015
    I just created a sec acc and connecxt him to the main so i got still the game ( max lvl 10 ) but i can play it in that qway i want.
    I dont want to pay a lot of money every month... i make that only one jear to get a few high chars with relativ good equip and RR and later i just play sometimes for fun with friends 

@Kromega and jea WAR is one of the greatest MMORPGS i ever played... i tryed WOW but ... omg so fking boring :D WAr is one of the greatest PVP games i ever met and i just love this Warhammer universe there
    Go Hard or Go Home

• TimoTimeYoutubeTimoTimeYoutube 28 PointsMember, Level2, Beta Tester
    Yeah, iplay on the P Server ^^
    One of the best games ever

@TimoTimeYoutube  True words! One of the best!

If you want we can play a round together :)
    Go Hard or Go Home

• UmsonarlaUmsonarla 38 PointsMember, Level2
    Hmmm I've looked into this a year ago and it was pretty buggy. Might give this a go again if a lot of the bugs were ironed out. How is the server population?
    edited September 2015
    @Umsonarla Good to hear :)

The Server population are at the evening ca. 550 player and the max are 750 ;)
    So the quite a lot of player and fun :D
    Go Hard or Go Home

• ZymranZymran 12 PointsMember, Level1
    It's playable, but still bugged to some degree.

Having lots of fun splitting order skulls :)
    Success is measured in blood; yours or your enemy's
    Ohhh yea... i love also to break order skulls.... at the weekend they have alot of events so its preety funny :D
    And yes it is a lil bit buggy but you can play it .
    Go Hard or Go Home

• Alluvian_Est_EndratiAlluvian_Est_Endrati 91 PointsMember, Level2
    Quite like WAR, was heavily into the RP side of the community prior to launch. Some aspects of the game were actually a lot of fun and rather enjoyable, but some of the decisions made by the developers ended up harming the game both short and long term... and we all know how that turned out.

Jea true words, but i really enjoy this new Community Project by Return.
    They included lot of stuff for examble you can wear as Choosen two onehanded axes #Khorn and this is preety cool , just for fun but cool
    Go Hard or Go Home

• DocDewrillDocDewrill 33 PointsMember, Level2, Beta Tester
    Mhhhrrrmm return of reckoning,  should update that game again.  stoped playing shortly after they opened up Tier 2 regions. 
    back in the original days, i as baffled by the glance metal on my armor, and those fancy textures of my cloak.  my chosen one ws one pretty sunflower!
  • KasquitKasquit 30 PointsMember, Level2
    Skaven side of the Order???
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhijFbvaMj8
    Can someone explain this to me?
    Hmmm interesting... but i think that was for a temp. Event :) I dont saw anyone at the past playing as skaven in the t4 area B-)
    Go Hard or Go Home

edited October 2015
    Just play today with us a lil bit laggy but the server is nearly full :)

Go Hard or Go Home

• OsquarsOsquars 337 PointsMember, Level5, Beta Tester
    I will download the game this weekend.

I am here bearded brethren
    - Osquars

I have made a bunch of Tutorials

Join Blood Moon Inn discord server (Community held)

Follow Blood Moon Inn on Twitter

edited October 2015
    @Osquars
    Hopefully we see us on the Destro site ~O)
    Otherwise you get rekt in the sc's :D
    Go Hard or Go Home

HE T3

Many of have been eagerly awaiting the release of Tier 3 and I cannot avoid this subject. Know that the teams have provided a mammoth task to bring you Tier 3 as quickly as possible. The RvR lakes, quests, a raised level cap with class skills, is prepared and ready to be deployed (missing only minor details). However, because of the lag issues, it does not seem wise to deploy it right away. We hope you will be patient and understand that this choice does not come easy for us.

We want your first impressions in T3 to be under our best possible conditions. Your battles should be more focused on each other instead of with the server overloaded and lag bringing things to a grind.

awesome to read :)!
    Go Hard or Go Home

• VlasVlas 22 PointsMember, Level2
    Played on release, named Vlas Vilneous I think.

Chaos Warrior type (forgot actual class). I loved running into battle, because I would be at the front with my 2H sword, find a rock and run up it and jump into the battle. I imagined myself as an epic warrior fearlessly going into battle and coming down on the enemies noggin with my sword.

Sometimes, it was timed just right to do exactly that.

Was fun, but lets face it, Mythic died after DAoC :(
This discussion has been closed.