The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Blood Bowl 2

CrimsonCrimson 174 PointsMember, Level3, Beta Tester
So who else is excited that Blood Bowl finally receives a sequel which will hopefully improve on the already great first one?

And since Fatshark is one of the sponsors of bbtactics, who are your resident Blood Bowl fanatics?

Comments

• GarranGarran 54 PointsMember, Level2, Beta Tester
    Me, super hyped though a shame about the small amount of teams on release.
  • BlondieBlondie 412 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark
    I can't say that I've ever played Bloodbowl (the miniature or pc games), but I've watched hours of tournaments on Youtube and I'm definitely interested in this! Upgrading your stadium seems cool!

And they seem to have the plan of adding more teams in the future! I'm into it!
    Livestream Producer / IT-Technician | @ omfgblondie
  • Maverick84Maverick84 69 PointsMember, Level3, Beta Tester
    only thing which put me off about bb1 is how they release a full new game to get extra teams. i really hope they don't this with bb2
  • CrimsonCrimson 174 PointsMember, Level3, Beta Tester
    edited August 2015
    No they will just release new teams via dlc
  • Maverick84Maverick84 69 PointsMember, Level3, Beta Tester
    Ah that is good then :D
  • BlondieBlondie 412 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark
    New trailer, Dwarfs vs. Skaven! It's like our game! :D 

Livestream Producer / IT-Technician | @ omfgblondie
  • OsquarsOsquars 337 PointsMember, Level5, Beta Tester
    Dwarfs FTW!!!

I am here bearded brethren
    - Osquars

I have made a bunch of Tutorials

Join Blood Moon Inn discord server (Community held)

Follow Blood Moon Inn on Twitter

• skejwenskejwen 70 PointsMember, Level2, Beta Tester
    Blondie said:

New trailer, Dwarfs vs. Skaven! It's like our game! :D 

Would be usual dwarf vs skaven match... if rats would score 4 touchdowns and rats would die :P

I'm not big fan of cyanides BB instalment... I prefer fumbbl over it.
    Run to fight another day...
  • ScythethedeadlyScythethedeadly 33 PointsMember, Level2
    edited September 2015
    Per-order for the ps4  an HORNED RAT ALL THE WAY
  • TriscyTVTriscyTV 42 PointsMember, Level2
    I've been playing it. I raged during the campaign once all the rules got added in, since I didn't understand and got frustrated. Later on, though, I started up a Lizardman team(Salty Serpents - We Bring The Ssssalt), and finally got the concept of "riskiest plays last". Improved quite a bit and have won... I believe 2 leagues? Lost a game or two and have had 3 deaths(which sucks because one was me and the rest of my players are named after cast viewers), but overall really enjoying it. Been in the mood for a tactical game recently, and while I'm not a football fan I still love the idea of Blood Bowl.
  • DwarfuriousDwarfurious 154 PointsMember, Level4
    Blondie said:

I can't say that I've ever played Bloodbowl (the miniature or pc games), but I've watched hours of tournaments on Youtube and I'm definitely interested in this! Upgrading your stadium seems cool!

And they seem to have the plan of adding more teams in the future! I'm into it!
    I am probably not going to get it, i have #1 and didnt play it too much, mostly just to try out the Dwarves and #2 is very similar in that regard. I will however enjoy watching jesse salt and suffer the whole tournament.
  • Verbal_HMVerbal_HM 24 PointsMember, Level2
    edited October 2015
    I've played a serious amount of BB, the only reason I'm here is because one of the Fatshark team played in my league.

BB2 needs some work, if you want to enjoy the BB community, buy Chaos Edition, and look for the leagues where you play one game a week. Open match making in this game is utter trash...

www.orca-cola.com
    www.ukbbl.co.uk
    'Well it's the Verbal Herman Munster, word enhancer, sick of phony mobsters controlling the dance floor, I'm in those dark places, catch you when you're stark naked, your heart races as I bump you for your chart spaces!'
This discussion has been closed.