The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Level Locking Difficulties

N_AN_A 28 PointsMember, Level2
edited February 18 in General Discussion
Can you please either set minimum levels for different difficulties or, better yet, allow hosts to set a range of levels who can join? it's really difficult to do cata, and some of the harder levels on nightmare, when sub 50 players are joining and expecting to be carried through. it's also frustrating as fuck to have to explain to each guy who joins for one run and then leaves not to eat all the health he sees and to let the player with luck stone and cylindrical box open all the chests and touch all the items, particularly when you say it and then they ignore it.

yes, this is a bit of a rage post but it's nearly gotten to the point where my group starts kicking lower levels who join because they end up wasting everyone's time and pissing us off. they're not all shit but the majority of them are.

Comments

• Jakal_of_Kazak_VlagJakal_of_Kazak_Vlag 158 PointsMember, Level4
    majority of players are shit regardless of level. i seen people with way more levels than they had any right to having utterly fail their way through hard, downing all the health, then bitch when they noticed we didn't have both grims for "Wasting their time".
  • BenjiBenjamin123BenjiBenjamin123 2 PointsMember, Level1
    Hi, few weeks ago I found RTS games page where a lot of information about Warhammer. You can check this page and maybe will find useful information. Let me know are this page was helpful for you too. Thanks, Ben!
  • N_AN_A 28 PointsMember, Level2

majority of players are shit regardless of level. i seen people with way more levels than they had any right to having utterly fail their way through hard, downing all the health, then bitch when they noticed we didn't have both grims for "Wasting their time".

this is true, however i have better luck with higher level people than lower level ones; very, very few level 50s can run cata, never mind level 35s. this wouldn't be a perfect solution but it would at least make it less likely that my time is wasted.
This discussion has been closed.