The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Make it Incredible!

BabaorumBabaorum 12 PointsMember
Hello,
Pardon my English if I do any mistakes, I am french.
I have now played quite a lot with some friends and had some of the best moments I had in a game so far!
Thank you so much for taking my head off overwatch ranked and other pvp games i could not bear anymore at the moment.
The game is great and beautiful!
Here are my suggestions on what I think could take the game to a new level of greatness.

- "boss fight" maps : ogres are nice but I want more, I know it's hard with the warhammer lore you cant do wathever you want but hey, some boss fights with a huge unique rat would be so much fun.

-procedural maybe? : I m pretty sure you've already though about this but I don't know, it would add even more replay value with some sort of procedural levels that could be added to a map like the dungeons in the first dlc.

-"HAVE A DRINK" : this is nothing but each time I am in the tavern with my friends planning our next mission I always think it would be fun to be able to drink a pinte with them!

-A little bit of pvp? : nothing fancy maybe a very small arena to take on a little fight with some friends.

-And cosmetics : Maybe on the long run having different heroes for each class could be nice, for now i think that 5 classes is great but come on the witch is so ugly haha!

There you go, these are my suggestions, I hope it helps and maybe we can see some of these in the future dlc's (but really do the boss fights and the drinking)!
This discussion has been closed.