The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Blacklist

ArdarielArdariel 12 PointsMember, Level1
Hello there.

Can you plz add a blacklist feature? kick is not enough. There is several players in a game that make it crash when they join, exactly (Румата Эсторский) (Марк Крубер) (Дуратский Кот). I really enjoy to play with random ppl, finding new friends or even parties to play with, but sometimes i just forced to set private lobbies, cause this tards just keep joining and crash my game. Only solution i found is to dl russian version of game, which is not a good option for me, whilst blacklist could solve this problem.

Also, several times i encountered group of trolls that join 1/4 game just to troll it and make host piss off, which forced me to install mod that allows me to kick players without vote (and, also, to see a ping, shich could be awesome possibility in vanilla game too)

Thx for your attention, and carry on with this wonderful game

Comments

• ArdarielArdariel 12 PointsMember, Level1
    in addition, once i joined random game which (Марк Крубер) hosts, and encountered this type of bug.

first i recieved "full lobby" notification, so i moved to forge to melt some items and started to found new game. and, suddenly, i start recieving messages from game i tried to join. While sitting in inn. They said that i prevented em to restart game after they got wiped out, but i could join new game easily.
  • JaffawerJaffawer 32 PointsMember, Level2
    Ye, I think some kind of a block featrue would be great. +1
  • Jakal_of_Kazak_VlagJakal_of_Kazak_Vlag 158 PointsMember, Level4
    block them on steam. seriously, that's why they run it through steam.
  • JaffawerJaffawer 32 PointsMember, Level2
    I doubt that blocking 'all communication' through steam client will prevent them from joining your game or vice versa.
This discussion has been closed.