The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

[PC] Announcing our next FREE DLC - Lorebook!

Fatshark_HedgeFatshark_Hedge 389 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark, Level4

Heroes!

As the pages of the story in Vermintide continue to turn, you too can now compile your very own tome of knowledge in our upcoming FREE DLC for PC: Lorebook!

Once released, hidden and strewn around the various missions of Vermintide and its DLCs, you will find unique Lorebook pages. By picking up a page of the Lorebook, you will slowly unlock the story behind the various locations, enemies and even the Heroes of Ubersreik.

Discover details you never knew or simply lose yourself in the rich world of Warhammer Fantasy.

We'll have news on both the release date and beta details soon!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/463792/

Hedge
---------
Fatshark Community and Social Media Manager | @Fatshark_Hedge

Shark Fact #87
Swimming in cold water boosts the odds of surviving a shark attack. Cold water drops your body temperature, which will slow your blood loss

Comments

• XarkoXarko 96 PointsMember, Level3
    neat
  • QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    edited January 24
    This seems to be a nice fit to a lot of lore related questions that have cropped up. It's definitely a nice little diversion from just your usual kill/loot loop. Now it's kill/learn/loot! Also, guessing this will trail behind on console by at least a month or two?
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
  • KommissarKommissar 211 PointsMember, Level4, Beta Tester
    Nice ! Looking foward to get as mayn lore as possible
    Go Hard or Go Home

• Coady_MCoady_M 12 PointsUnconfirmed, Level1
    Sounds like a cool Idea... fatshark should fix the BW and next dlc should be a bit bigger even if it means having to buy it
  • Coady_MCoady_M 12 PointsUnconfirmed, Level1
    ... I just want my character fixed and the game to get really diverse it's good thus far but it's now time to expand off the base you laid for yourselfs. :)
  • Jakal_of_Kazak_VlagJakal_of_Kazak_Vlag 158 PointsMember, Level4
    Coady_M said:

... I just want my character fixed and the game to get really diverse it's good thus far but it's now time to expand off the base you laid for yourselfs. :)

.....wat.

• TheWiseTheWise 54 PointsMember, Level3
    edited January 28
    The question (for me) is - will these lorebook pages have merely educative purpose or, maybe, act similarly to, say, tomes during the loot roll?
  • Jakal_of_Kazak_VlagJakal_of_Kazak_Vlag 158 PointsMember, Level4
    why everything gotta be about dice rolls. it won't change anything, the dice are already packed and they just dropped a big boost to loot rewards last update. stop focusing on loot and enjoy the actual game.
  • N_AN_A 28 PointsMember, Level2
    i have mixed feelings about this. on one hand, it doesn't affect game play so i don't care too much but i'm not sure what could be elegantly added. i know we don't get weapons with the free releases; they're almost entirely code based changes rather than art. this could turn out to be cool though.
This discussion has been closed.