The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Level Progress Deleted, Cannot Continue

MicrobryophyteMicrobryophyte 12 PointsMember, Level1
I've played the game's main story [not including the Drachenfels DLC] through to completion on Hard difficulty. When I finished the last level I unlocked Nightmare mode, and even played a few levels with that difficulty. But all of a sudden the game stopped recognizing that I had completed more than the first act. I've restarted to no avail, reset my console, deleted and reinstalled the game. No use.

When I looked under the Custom Games setup it said I had to "Complete Supply and Demand to Unlock Mission," which I have tried in every way I could including playing through the entire first act. But there must be a misconnect in the handshake between my console and the sever, because none of this lets me progress further into the mission list as per normal [see below]. Since the game no longer states that I have finished it, Nightmare difficulty has been blocked to me again, though it does say I have complete the appropriate percentage value under the Custom Games page.

After I complete missions, the "Random Level" choice sometimes lets me play from the others acts and they work fine until I finish them. In their mission details screen, the "Next Level" option is never in sequence, often dumping me back into the first act or prologue. And a final thing; when I complete the Black Powder mission, it always puts the next level choice as the Waterfront mission. I thought this was a patch error, and this has been happening for about a week. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.