Options

interesting note in smuggler's run.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=846614378

it doesn't look like it's the usual lorem ipsum gibberish in the other pages and i don't recall seeing it anywhere else. it looks like there's actual words on it, but the thing is too low-res to read! anyone seen this, possibly in better resolution elsewhere in the game?

Comments

• N_AN_A 28 PointsMember, Level2
    from the screen shot it looks like you're playing on lower settings. if you tell me where it is i might remember to look next time i do smuggler's.
  • Jakal_of_Kazak_VlagJakal_of_Kazak_Vlag 158 PointsMember, Level4
    it's right next to the bedroll at the beginning, and this pic was after i set everything to max. i think that note is just very low-res at the moment.
  • QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    Perhaps it was a tester for the new free DLC they just announced? Not sure if the locations of these lore pages/entries will be random but if they are not then you may have found one already.
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
  • Jakal_of_Kazak_VlagJakal_of_Kazak_Vlag 158 PointsMember, Level4
    given that it's visible right when you begin the map, i doubt that honestly.
  • QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    Will it not more or less make it moot point since there will be actual lore drops in Smuggler's Run? I suppose if you want to keep digging then figure out what font was used and reconstruct the words much like you would in a cipher. That is what I would do since you pointed out already it seems like actual words but it's at too low a resolution. All the same, I wish you luck! >:)
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
This discussion has been closed.