The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

interesting note in smuggler's run.

Jakal_of_Kazak_VlagJakal_of_Kazak_Vlag 158 PointsMember, Level4
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=846614378

it doesn't look like it's the usual lorem ipsum gibberish in the other pages and i don't recall seeing it anywhere else. it looks like there's actual words on it, but the thing is too low-res to read! anyone seen this, possibly in better resolution elsewhere in the game?

Comments

• N_AN_A 28 PointsMember, Level2
    from the screen shot it looks like you're playing on lower settings. if you tell me where it is i might remember to look next time i do smuggler's.
  • Jakal_of_Kazak_VlagJakal_of_Kazak_Vlag 158 PointsMember, Level4
    it's right next to the bedroll at the beginning, and this pic was after i set everything to max. i think that note is just very low-res at the moment.
  • QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    Perhaps it was a tester for the new free DLC they just announced? Not sure if the locations of these lore pages/entries will be random but if they are not then you may have found one already.
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
  • Jakal_of_Kazak_VlagJakal_of_Kazak_Vlag 158 PointsMember, Level4
    given that it's visible right when you begin the map, i doubt that honestly.
  • QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    Will it not more or less make it moot point since there will be actual lore drops in Smuggler's Run? I suppose if you want to keep digging then figure out what font was used and reconstruct the words much like you would in a cipher. That is what I would do since you pointed out already it seems like actual words but it's at too low a resolution. All the same, I wish you luck! >:)
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
This discussion has been closed.