The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Heroes, Weapons, Trinkets, Heads and Armors! PAID DLC

RhoRho 12 PointsMember, Level2
I really think that this game lacks when it comes to weapons and heroes! Please make a paid dlc that will add:
> At least 2 new heroes!
> A lot (at least 20) new weapons.
> More head items.
> More trinkets.
> And finaly a new slot that will change your armor! (and give stats too!)

Comments

• Jakal_of_Kazak_VlagJakal_of_Kazak_Vlag 158 PointsMember, Level4
    it's funny how this post stayed reasonable right up until the end when it went entirely off the deep end with a game-changing suggestion that would require overhauling most of the characters and rebalancing the entire game for new stats.
  • ToutatrixToutatrix 176 PointsMember, Level4
    As long as they keep it with new heroes, map and weapons : we're fine.

Trinkets and new enemies have to be free, unless new enemies is a new race making an apparition on a specific map.

The armor idea including stats is a freaking terrible idea, totally game breaking, and new trinkets kept behind a paywall is as stupid as cancelling Q&C and the altar, unless this is something secondary like the luck mechanic.
    Suffer not exploiters to loot. Burn the lame players, kill the skaven and purge the bugs.
    Most awaited new heroes :
    1- warrior priest of Sigmar
    2- wood elf wardancer/eternal guard
    3- bretonnian questing knight
    http://forums.fatsharkgames.com/discussion/1514/future-classes-i-d-like-to-play#latest
  • QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    Sometimes I think it's good that they don't tell us everything they are planning. It's likely they planned a third DLC we just do not know anything about just yet. Also, quite a few believe there is a free DLC in the future as that does tend to come between paid DLC. I actually have said this in another thread about Armor about rather than changing it let us 'tint' parts of the armor as this wont require adding new art assets but will require some work by coders. Really, there is a lot you can do with existing armor such as adjusting transparency on certain parts or actually removing the geometry.
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
  • RhoRho 12 PointsMember, Level2
    Toutatrix said:

As long as they keep it with new heroes, map and weapons : we're fine.

Trinkets and new enemies have to be free, unless new enemies is a new race making an apparition on a specific map.

The armor idea including stats is a freaking terrible idea, totally game breaking, and new trinkets kept behind a paywall is as stupid as cancelling Q&C and the altar, unless this is something secondary like the luck mechanic.

I dont see how the game will be broken if you equip a heavy armor skin, for example, that gives you some extra armor or hit points.

Of course you are not a game developer and you have no idea on how that stuff works. But you are entitled to your opinion, no matter how stupid it may be!

As far as the paywall goes, if the items are included in the DLC i dont see why you should get them for free? Maybe you are a cheap and stingy person?

I dont think that the devs are so stupid to release a version of the game that is completely broken, on consoles at least! Thats why we have PC master guinea pigs to bug test the game for free :)
    You surely are a limited bugger, another of those rabid rabbits begging for easiness at high cost if possible, cause you'd proudly spend stupid amount of money to compensate for your dire lack of skill... and balls. So I'll help you to understand the obvious you're so blatantly missing, for being so much interested with your very own lame person only.

Basic thing is : a good online game needs players and people like DLC when they are well made and not overpriced, they dislike weapons DLC exclusive to be OP, like the glaive, for they then feel like they're forced to buy to mere enjoy playing the game with others. Hence adding trinkets or armors buying DLC exclusive, thus quite favouring owners of those DLC would be community breaking, not to mention most used to cata difficulty players (roughly the actual skilled players) would highly dislike another mechanic to ease even more the game (especially after all the still pending promises of even more difficulty to be added to the game after release) which would thus be game breaking. This will lead the game to lose players like it happenned when trueflight and bolt staff were stupidly OP, and those weapons aren't even DLC exclusive...
    Suffer not exploiters to loot. Burn the lame players, kill the skaven and purge the bugs.
    http://forums.fatsharkgames.com/discussion/1514/future-classes-i-d-like-to-play#latest
  • Halvars90Halvars90 56 PointsMember, Level3
    Well the Trueflight is till "OP" in the sense that all other bows are bad in comparison. Also the "new bolt" is the fireball staff, I would say that the Bright Wizard has never been more powerful than before.

Fucking stops a stormverin patrol in seconds xD
  • AtricesAtrices 37 PointsMember, Level2
    I can't ever understand why people would want dlc and to pay for it at that. I agree with supporting the teams you like but asking a company if they can charge you more?! I understand if they want to add an expansion but other than that if they like what they put out and want people to know they care, a little more work can go a long way. If I see a company release lots of free dlc I tend to respect them (ex:rockstar) alot more than "Hey guys we cut gameplay from our game and want to sell that to you now." Again I want to support the teams I like but money grabbing is disrespectful to the fans.
  • Halvars90Halvars90 56 PointsMember, Level3
    Well why do you expect more content for free? Some of the stuff the threadmaker says I do not agree with but that is for another time...

About Rockstar, yes you get content free but often the new stuff cost very much, and it takes hours of grinding to get the money to buy the new stuff. The idea behind it, is of course that they want to make money on people who buy in-game cash. If no one bought the cash there would not be free DLC (or at least not as much).
    I would really rather they not monetize the game as it gets ugly real fast. This is a very popular business model that we have mobile gaming to thank for and even when it makes business sense it comes under heavy scrutiny. Perhaps down the line they 'might' release a companion app if they do want to flesh out certain elements such as lore and maybe even have maps of missions and other such game related content. At least in that way, you're not affecting the core game itself and instead just complimenting it in an optional and far less offensive way. I digress, they would probably get hate just for working on anything that is not seen as direct progress by the community...
    Atrices said:

I can't ever understand why people would want dlc and to pay for it at that. I agree with supporting the teams you like but asking a company if they can charge you more?! I understand if they want to add an expansion but other than that if they like what they put out and want people to know they care, a little more work can go a long way. If I see a company release lots of free dlc I tend to respect them (ex:rockstar) alot more than "Hey guys we cut gameplay from our game and want to sell that to you now." Again I want to support the teams I like but money grabbing is disrespectful to the fans.

You can not expect people to work for free, you can't actually think they've worked on anything they recently added back in 2015, can you ?

I find their free DLC quite fan respectful as their dedication to update according to feedbacks very community caring to be frank.

This is still a small indie team not progressing fast with new content, yet the quality goes better and better : we just can hope for more and pay for what deserves it.
    Toutatrix said:

You surely are a limited bugger, another of those rabid rabbits begging for easiness at high cost if possible, cause you'd proudly spend stupid amount of money to compensate for your dire lack of skill... and balls. So I'll help you to understand the obvious you're so blatantly missing, for being so much interested with your very own lame person only.

Basic thing is : a good online game needs players and people like DLC when they are well made and not overpriced, they dislike weapons DLC exclusive to be OP, like the glaive, for they then feel like they're forced to buy to mere enjoy playing the game with others. Hence adding trinkets or armors buying DLC exclusive, thus quite favouring owners of those DLC would be community breaking, not to mention most used to cata difficulty players (roughly the actual skilled players) would highly dislike another mechanic to ease even more the game (especially after all the still pending promises of even more difficulty to be added to the game after release) which would thus be game breaking. This will lead the game to lose players like it happenned when trueflight and bolt staff were stupidly OP, and those weapons aren't even DLC exclusive...

Someone is triggered hahaha!

You are more stupid than i thought... You have no balls and skill? Wait, what? Balls in a video game? What are you talking about? What does skill and balls have to do with a video game? Nothing! ...Unless if your life sucks so much and you make video games your new reality!

I dont want easy stuff, i want more customization, more weapons, more builds, combos, stuff to farm, a.k.a. reasons to play the game. I like the gameplay a lot, but gameplay alone is not enough to keep me invested! And from what I see from these forums this game desperately needs players!

So, because you have no money, or you are too cheap and you dont want to pay 10 - 15$ for a DLC, there should be nothing exclusive (skins, weapons, xp boosts) in the game? Players dont like the new Legendary weapons because they are too hard to get and they are powerful? ...thats why they are called LEGENDARY! Not everyone is supposed to have them idiot! Only a few dedicated players.

I really wish you to have customers like you :) ...if you ever get a job in your life...
    Atrices said:

If we agreed to pay you some money for cleaning my home, and afterwards if I asked you to clean my brother's home as well, would you be willing to do that for free?

Think about it!

GTA is not free, its freemium! Google it and find out what it is.
    Rho said:

Toutatrix said:

You are more stupid than i thought... You have no balls and skill? Wait, what? Balls in a video game? What are you talking about? What does skill and balls have to do with a video game? Nothing! ...Unless if your life sucks so much and you make video games your new reality!

I dont want easy stuff, i want more customization, more weapons, more builds, combos, stuff to farm, a.k.a. reasons to play the game. I like the gameplay a lot, but gameplay alone is not enough to keep me invested! And from what I see from these forums this game desperately needs players!

So, because you have no money, or you are too cheap and you dont want to pay 10 - 15$ for a DLC, there should be nothing exclusive (skins, weapons, xp boosts) in the game? Players dont like the new Legendary weapons because they are too hard to get and they are powerful? ...thats why they are called LEGENDARY! Not everyone is supposed to have them idiot! Only a few dedicated players.

I really wish you to have customers like you :) ...if you ever get a job in your life...
    I'm not the one asking for armor with stats to mere facilitate my successes : I'm not that lame ^^
    Personally I don't need more powerful stuff : I quite enjoy playing nightmare and cata with white weapons, thanks.

What I will pay for is new chars which should be exclusive, new maps and new weapons, certainly not for a stupid game breaking armor or trinket allowing low skilled limited 12 yo kids to get easier successes thanks to parents' wallet in an unforgiving game, just to think they grew a pair and act as if they were actual adults, while eventually coming to brag out on forums as if they ever worked in their live whereas they'd be more than ready to actually spend mom & dad's money... kids you know X'D
    Toutatrix said:

Rho said:

Toutatrix said:

I'm not the one asking for armor with stats to mere facilitate my successes : I'm not that lame ^^
    Personally I don't need more powerful stuff : I quite enjoy playing nightmare and cata with white weapons, thanks.

What I will pay for is new chars which should be exclusive, new maps and new weapons, certainly not for a stupid game breaking armor or trinket allowing low skilled limited 12 yo kids to get easier successes thanks to parents' wallet in an unforgiving game, just to think they grew a pair and act as if they were actual adults, while eventually coming to brag out on forums as if they ever worked in their live whereas they'd be more than ready to actually spend mom & dad's money... kids you know X'D
    Firstly, no one cares how you play cata. You are not a pro gamer, reviewer, or dev. just a random dude...

I never asked for an over-powered item, you pulled that out of your a$$! I asked for more items, more variety, more head items and new slot for armors. I wan more items to farm, i wan my character to be and play different! I want more character customization! That's what keeps players invested in a game, gameplay alone is NOT enough.

So i will get a new armor and it will make me immortal? You make no sense! It could give something and take away something to balance the game out: You do more damage but take more damage, you can carry more bullets, you swing your melee slower... get it? Balance! Doesnt breaks the game, gives many items to work towards, more reasons to play!

"In an unforgiving game" hahahaha!!! You think playing violent and hard games make you a badass? You are such a virgin! And whats wrong with 12 year olds? Whats wrong by using your parents money? Are you jealous or something? That's life little sister, some have more, others have less. Instead of crying like a little girl try to figure out why?

Touta-jelly-trix hahahah!
  • FerronFerron 37 PointsMember, Level2
    edited January 24
    Damn, this is getting out of hands 8-X
  • Jakal_of_Kazak_VlagJakal_of_Kazak_Vlag 158 PointsMember, Level4
    came here to watch the trolls troll the trolls.
    Seriously... if all you want is more just be patient. There's very little point in arguing this adamantly except looking childish and apparently being entertaining. Just try and keep in mind, there is a wealth of suggestions for Vermintide so these threads get old fast and are going to get trolled. The rule of thumb for development is, once you announce something you should 'already' be working on what comes next. Well, they just announced something so there is very good chance more will come.
    Rho said:

Firstly, no one cares how you play cata. You are not a pro gamer, reviewer, or dev. just a random dude...

I never asked for an over-powered item, you pulled that out of your a$$! I asked for more items, more variety, more head items and new slot for armors. I wan more items to farm, i wan my character to be and play different! I want more character customization! That's what keeps players invested in a game, gameplay alone is NOT enough.

So i will get a new armor and it will make me immortal? You make no sense! It could give something and take away something to balance the game out: You do more damage but take more damage, you can carry more bullets, you swing your melee slower... get it? Balance! Doesnt breaks the game, gives many items to work towards, more reasons to play!

"In an unforgiving game" hahahaha!!! You think playing violent and hard games make you a badass? You are such a virgin! And whats wrong with 12 year olds? Whats wrong by using your parents money? Are you jealous or something? That's life little sister, some have more, others have less. Instead of crying like a little girl try to figure out why?

Touta-jelly-trix hahahah!

Rofl, you're such a waste : you don't even know this game for legendary weapons aren't the best weapons at all. I'm not badass to play unforgiving games, but playing CODish easy stupid games like kids of your kind are so freaking crazy about is of no interest to me. Also if you got some actual eballs Mr "I'm so proud to think others are just homeless no job virgins while I'm the mature Heman mere spending moms&dads cash on video games and watching porns" : why don't you try to bring this stupid idea on steam forum, just to see how well supported it will be by other vets players or the overall community, hum... instead of arguing with yourself only ?
  • JaffawerJaffawer 32 PointsMember, Level2
    Rho I think you should stop insulting people and chill.
This discussion has been closed.