The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

BUG or cheat ?

ToutatrixToutatrix 176 PointsMember, Level4
edited January 13 in Feedback & Bugs (PC)
I just played with a guy who's char's health was constantly going back to full when rats were hitting his char, he did not move since the beginning of the game, so I don't know if it was mere something like a new invincibility system for afk players or an actual cheat ..?

Bytheway, if it was an actual cheat : how do we report cheaters (I got screens) ?
Suffer not exploiters to loot. Burn the lame players, kill the skaven and purge the bugs.
Most awaited new heroes :
1- warrior priest of Sigmar
2- wood elf wardancer/eternal guard
3- bretonnian questing knight
http://forums.fatsharkgames.com/discussion/1514/future-classes-i-d-like-to-play#latest

Comments

• LeadpaintchipsLeadpaintchips 42 PointsMember, Level2
    Pretty sure that it's a cheat on their part.
  • QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    Could be a cheat or just some artifact of severe lag. I was playing a game where the host dropped out and the game paused everything but I could still move around and sort of interact still. If they did just lag out but the game still showed them there (used to term this as a ghost) then it is a waste of time to report them because they weren't doing anything but still appearing in a game you were in.
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
  • ToutatrixToutatrix 176 PointsMember, Level4
    No, it was a cheat for I wasn't lagging, I was still chatting with other players and we were playing the game, he was just afk with his health keep going up though getting a good pounding by several rats.
    Suffer not exploiters to loot. Burn the lame players, kill the skaven and purge the bugs.
    Most awaited new heroes :
    1- warrior priest of Sigmar
    2- wood elf wardancer/eternal guard
    3- bretonnian questing knight
    http://forums.fatsharkgames.com/discussion/1514/future-classes-i-d-like-to-play#latest
  • QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    Not sure you understand what it means when someone is a ghost in a game. They are literally gone and have been gone but the game glitches and 'thinks' they are still there. This wont affect you directly but it would make that individual look bizarre on your screen. Either way, of all the cheating I have heard of including an actual group dedicated to it this seems relatively minor. Were it me, I would have just voted to have them kicked if it was clear they were not going to do anything.
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
  • Jakal_of_Kazak_VlagJakal_of_Kazak_Vlag 158 PointsMember, Level4
    we can't report cheaters, mostly because they can't do anything about the cheats right now due to the way the game is built. best to just bail on them (or troll them if you get a chance)
This discussion has been closed.