The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Please introduce a colorblind mode for item borders.

GrizznakGundersnapsGrizznakGundersnaps 12 PointsMember, Level1
Hi, I'm colorblind. We make up roughly 10% of the population. I went a did a stupid thing. I melted my first veteran item. I'm not askingfor a new one, or for you to restore it. That would be nice, but I'm asking for something that probably involves a lot more work on your end.

Please introduce a colorblind mode. Two of the item colors look the same to me. Three of them actually, but I can tell a common by it's one perk vs an exotic with its three perks. The Veteran gear, and the exotic gear has no such distinguishing feature AFAIK.

Is ther a simple way to tell the two items apart aside from the color of the border? Maybe Veteran gear borders could throb with a feint glow, illustrating its special qualities? I don't know, you're the game designers, and I'm just the guy with ass eyes.

Please consider my suggestion.

Comments

• QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    I'd second this since many people have varying degrees of color blindness. However, I wouldn't go the route of simply saying pick another color. What I would instead suggest is distinguishable characteristics at a glance so the borders are visually different beyond just a color much like a badge or rank emblem. All I can say for now is just to be careful and enjoy that red ore you got from that Veteran you broke down! :D
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
This discussion has been closed.