Options

Please introduce a colorblind mode for item borders.

GrizznakGundersnapsGrizznakGundersnaps 12 PointsMember, Level1
Hi, I'm colorblind. We make up roughly 10% of the population. I went a did a stupid thing. I melted my first veteran item. I'm not askingfor a new one, or for you to restore it. That would be nice, but I'm asking for something that probably involves a lot more work on your end.

Please introduce a colorblind mode. Two of the item colors look the same to me. Three of them actually, but I can tell a common by it's one perk vs an exotic with its three perks. The Veteran gear, and the exotic gear has no such distinguishing feature AFAIK.

Is ther a simple way to tell the two items apart aside from the color of the border? Maybe Veteran gear borders could throb with a feint glow, illustrating its special qualities? I don't know, you're the game designers, and I'm just the guy with ass eyes.

Please consider my suggestion.

Comments

• QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    I'd second this since many people have varying degrees of color blindness. However, I wouldn't go the route of simply saying pick another color. What I would instead suggest is distinguishable characteristics at a glance so the borders are visually different beyond just a color much like a badge or rank emblem. All I can say for now is just to be careful and enjoy that red ore you got from that Veteran you broke down! :D
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
This discussion has been closed.