The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

To Fatshark, Email confirmation on password reset?

MuddyMushroom00MuddyMushroom00 22 PointsMember, Level2
edited January 5 in Feedback & Bugs (XB1)
Hey, Fatshark.

I forgot my password on this forum. In've tried for about 2 weeks ago, once yesterday and again today about getting a confirmation to my email to register a new password without any luck. I didnt get any mail for getting register a new password. Can you help me with this Fatshark? There are only one place i can log on this forum and thats when i am at work cause i saved the password on the PC there. I need to receive the mail that allows me to change my password so that I can use my devices at home too.

And thanks for making a absolutly awsome coop game!

Thanks for responding

Comments

• Fatshark_HedgeFatshark_Hedge 389 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark, Level4
    Hey Mushroom,

If you could tell me the user handle you were looking to reset the PW for, I'll look to confirm a few bits and pieces and arrange for a new PW.
    Hedge
    ---------
    Fatshark Community and Social Media Manager | @Fatshark_Hedge

Shark Fact #87
    Swimming in cold water boosts the odds of surviving a shark attack. Cold water drops your body temperature, which will slow your blood loss
  • MuddyMushroom00MuddyMushroom00 22 PointsMember, Level2
    edited January 12

Hey Mushroom,

If you could tell me the user handle you were looking to reset the PW for, I'll look to confirm a few bits and pieces and arrange for a new PW.

Thanks for responding.

Sorry, but not sure what you mean by user handle, but my e-mail is: jcwaszink@hotmail.com, user name MuddyMushroom00. Maybe you can send me and e-mail confirmation on password reset directly to my mail?

This discussion has been closed.