The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Nightmare and Cata. Xbox One.

MuddyMushroom00MuddyMushroom00 22 PointsMember, Level2
edited January 5 in Feedback & Bugs (XB1)
I need some players to play with on Xbox one on Nightmare and Cata when i am on. My GT: Muddymushroom00. Send me a friend request and i will accsept more then happy if some one will join when i am online or i will join you. I have some friends also playing this game but they have not been skilled enough to play those diffeculties unfortunately.

Comments

• QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    I am just a few missions from being done with Nightmare then perhaps.... perhaps...
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
  • MuddyMushroom00MuddyMushroom00 22 PointsMember, Level2
    Quanrian said:

I am just a few missions from being done with Nightmare then perhaps.... perhaps...

I am still on Nightmare to so no problem. I played on cata to but with others that have open it. I miss out 4 maps for getting to cata.

• MuddyMushroom00MuddyMushroom00 22 PointsMember, Level2
    Quanrian said:

What is your GT? I can send you a friend request so maybe we can help each other. :)
  • QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    Just what you see here. I have been close to beating two of the three I need to unlock Cataclysm but I swear every time I get close the bots will literally 'watch' me die. You will see me on a lot today since I have off and the most on Sundays since I always have that off. My apologies ahead of time, I can be challenging to work with consistently hence playing with bots so much.
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
This discussion has been closed.