Options

Nightmare and Cata. Xbox One.

MuddyMushroom00MuddyMushroom00 22 PointsMember, Level2
edited January 2017 in Feedback & Bugs (XB1)
I need some players to play with on Xbox one on Nightmare and Cata when i am on. My GT: Muddymushroom00. Send me a friend request and i will accsept more then happy if some one will join when i am online or i will join you. I have some friends also playing this game but they have not been skilled enough to play those diffeculties unfortunately.

Comments

• QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    I am just a few missions from being done with Nightmare then perhaps.... perhaps...
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
  • MuddyMushroom00MuddyMushroom00 22 PointsMember, Level2
    Quanrian said:

I am just a few missions from being done with Nightmare then perhaps.... perhaps...

I am still on Nightmare to so no problem. I played on cata to but with others that have open it. I miss out 4 maps for getting to cata.

• MuddyMushroom00MuddyMushroom00 22 PointsMember, Level2
    Quanrian said:

What is your GT? I can send you a friend request so maybe we can help each other. :)
  • QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    Just what you see here. I have been close to beating two of the three I need to unlock Cataclysm but I swear every time I get close the bots will literally 'watch' me die. You will see me on a lot today since I have off and the most on Sundays since I always have that off. My apologies ahead of time, I can be challenging to work with consistently hence playing with bots so much.
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
This discussion has been closed.