The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Mission progress not saving

gamerguy123gamerguy123 22 PointsMember, Level1
I have been playing vermintide for some time now and have noticed I have only completed two missions. I have been trying to get more seals on other missions but with no success. I have tried to complete missions with just the AI to see if it was a connection issue but that didn't work either. I know to host the mission to save progress but that doesn't work. I started vermintide on the last two days of the winter event and the missions I have "completed" is the horn of magnus and the black powder missions. I know for a fact that I have cleared the first act because I tried with both AI and public play. Any feedback will be appreciated and thank you for this awesome game.

Comments

• gamerguy123gamerguy123 22 PointsMember, Level1
    I was playing some more online and now I don't even have the black powder mission completed any more.
  • QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    Sounds very much like whatever needs to be sent to the server is not getting there or you are not able to retrieve it. All of your progress is server side if I am correct. There really is not a whole lot that would be stored client side other than settings and such. I have never heard you need to host to save progress as I have gotten completion from joining nearly completed missions I was not hosting.
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
  • Fatshark_HedgeFatshark_Hedge 389 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark, Level4
    Could you provide your Support ID - this is found by holding LB and RB after pressing A to 'log in'. Thanks!
    Hedge
    ---------
    Fatshark Community and Social Media Manager | @Fatshark_Hedge

Shark Fact #87
    Swimming in cold water boosts the odds of surviving a shark attack. Cold water drops your body temperature, which will slow your blood loss
This discussion has been closed.